Reviews for The Pencil is Mightier Than the Sword
TwistedHalfSmileM chapter 1 . 8/1
That... was deeply disturbing. And fascinating. God damn.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Omg! XD the horror! I'm relieved he only banged it into the kid's skull and not his eye! I was cringing before reading that part just like, "ah! No! No! Please not the eyeball! Oh this is gonna hurt! This is really gonna hurt!" ha ha! Lol! Whew! Only a skull/brain penetration! Lol! Much better! O_o
And the reiteration of the having-a-pencil point (ha ha! Pun!) throughout was just perfect! That last sentence was just too exquistite!

"He wasn't concerned. After all, he had a pencil."

Excellent brain child, having kid Joker! Loved the part about everyone being scared of him anyhow people would always be across of him. And the rolling tastiness ofthe word actually has never been so sweet! Great characterization!
"You should probably run, too!" - epicocity! Pure epicocity!

Anyway, keep up the good work! Just one word of advise ("just something little!" XD): cuss words don't make better writing or a better story. Keeping people in character and the depth or humor of the story does. :)

Other than that, joker-licious! You hit the kid in the head! With a pencil! Bua ha ha ha!

"How 'bout a magic trick?... Ta-da! It's gone!" _Joker; The Dark Knight
StupidGord chapter 1 . 1/24/2010

Jeez, who woulda thought Lil Joker would be such a psycopath!

Well, yes, obviously you, but that's what makes you special! XD

Awesome fic! ;)
Dani Jones chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AAHH! Captured so're probably sick of me, but I never tire of your stories. The Joker's my other favorite love, and so far, you're the best to capture his sadistic yet attractive personality. Loves from me to you!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
So THAT is how it happened... XD Loved it, but there is a category for The Dark Knight, you placed this in the Burton-verse Batman category. Try Movies, Batman Begins/The Dark Knight. :)
cuddlesXD chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I loved the ending, its such a good way to end!
UbiquitousPhantom chapter 1 . 10/19/2008

I can picture that happening, actually. P

Good job.

Serujuunin chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
FABULOUS! You captured the childhood Joker just like I imagined it. He definately would have been a creepy little kid. I love it. Well done.
Shmelly chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Best one-shot EVER! I saw the film recently with friends and loved it :)

You really got the character right, creepy and crazy and funny at once. Brill!
Annabele.Marx chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
oh! oh auri i went and saw it today! and wasn't heath ledger brilliant! this is such a good story, and strangely enough i could see the little joker in my mind, just being his evil little self. love this Auri, thankyou for writing it so beautifully :)
thedementorskiss chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was a really good read, thanks.

Squirtttttttttt chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was perfect. The Joker's character was so perfect. He's a genius as a child, no suprise of course. Plus, I loved the ending. I could picture this almost too easily.
LadyAna5 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This was good! Nice idea writing about the origin of the scene that made me nearly jump out of my seat! Thanks for sharing.
livextreme26 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Haha I loved it! The ironic thing is Leiann and I had a wonderful conversation about naming a character what's-his-face. Great story.
Chellyleiann324 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
OI! You told me you would do this and yet I am still blown away by this! I love how you made his thoughts very staggered and how he accentuated the word "actually". I am in love with the Joker! Great work Auri! :D