Reviews for Isabella of Condre
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2016
Hope u finish this story it's great, can hardly wait to find out what happens
jk chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
why would bella even give a shit that she wasn't a virgin for Edward? a virgin period..i get but FOR EDWARD? fuck that. he cheated on her! he shouldn't have her virginity...but she should have given it away not had it taken from her!
jk chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
what kind of stupid shit is this? now bellas gonna be raped cause she has to give herself up for her cheating fiances kid? what the fuck is bella even still doing there? I would have left the second I saw what Edward was doing! I wouldn't spend my life with a cheater...treaty or not...fuck that. and there cant be any forgiveness for cheating...that's a line that if crossed theres no coming back from.
jk chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
oh goody bellas playing step mommy to the whores child. Edward cheats on bella and bella is playing it up with his son...wtf?
and talking bad about Tanya now doesn't do shit its too fucking late plus Tanya did nothing wrong except having sex out of wedlock...Edward was the one that was doing the betraying! so don't even bother talking shit about Tanya now it makes no difference except make everyone look immature and fucking petty
jk chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
Oh bella, how can you question my love for you? Do you question it because I was making love to another woman? That is no reason to doubt my love for you bella, she is no one just a woman I have been fucking for 4 years and have a child with! nothing to worry about, so I ask again bella, how can you doubt my love for you?

Are you fucking serious with this pile of bullshit? Did he seriously say that? and all he has to do is say sorry and I love you and that's it, its fixed?

FUCK THIS
jk chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
I don't give one flying fuck if hes crying or if he loves her...I don't fucking care! He had a fucking baby with Tanya? out of wedlock and AND cheated on bella with the whore.
hes a piece of shit and I hope he dies
jk chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
yaaaaaa like she couldn't make that nasty piece of shit let her go?
lilmstran chapter 26 . 1/1/2014
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
Debbie White chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
Oh no! Please save Carlisle! Great story so far please keep going can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Sorabianz chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Dont u think age diffrenc of 39 years is a bit yucky..
TheSecretLifeOfAFan chapter 26 . 8/26/2012
I would love to see this story updated and finished! ;) Soon please! :)
XxGrace.Jones.20xX chapter 26 . 10/27/2011
Oh no Carlisle! Wicked story loving it loads
banshee69 chapter 26 . 9/28/2011
What a way to end on a cliffhanger! I see it's been over a year since your last post, I hope you finish this story. I would really like to read what you would have in store next.
banshee69 chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
This story story is somewhat amusing. Do you plan to finish it?
Crazybee3 chapter 26 . 7/19/2011