Reviews for Isabella of Condre
WOW so Edward was really fucking late huh?

In reality Bella would be "ruined" and their marriage wouldn't be allowed.

I think I would prefer it that way though. Cause I really hate Edward. And I really don't care about his bastard, fucked up thing to write though.
All of a sudden bella is a step mom to the child of the woman Edward cheated on her with.

And were all supposed to be ok with that ...because Tanya is alittle cold with her child, which was actually very common back then.
Chapter 9 is complete pile of shit. Edward JUST fucked his bastard mama and he actually says "can you really doubt that I love you" to bella? Um ya I CAN, and its quite mother fucking easy!

If he loved bella he wouldn't have cheated on her. Why are they getting married again? It sounds like he already has an heir...so why doesn't he just marry tanwhore? They were promised already. I actually would prefer it if bella married ANYONE else at this point. Edward can die.

I do understand your need to have them make up...but to do it so quickly is just compelte garbage. And it really ruins the story for me.
Bella gets shot with an arrow and all of a sudden its ok to have the manwhore touch her? I don't fucking think so.

And why was bella not surprised that Edward had a bastard? It was her point of view that whole chapter and she didn't even think about it at all.
I thought Edward was only 19...how does he have a kid as old as Daniel? And what is Edward WHORE doing touching bella? FUCK THAT.
Is Bella just going to do a bunch of childish bullshit to "get back" at Edward for cheating on her? Seems to me that bella would no longer want to marry Edward, so she should give a single shit what he does from here on out.
nbrian72 chapter 26 . 3/11
Update?
Guest chapter 26 . 6/19/2016
Hope u finish this story it's great, can hardly wait to find out what happens
jk chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
why would bella even give a shit that she wasn't a virgin for Edward? a virgin period..i get but FOR EDWARD? fuck that. he cheated on her! he shouldn't have her virginity...but she should have given it away not had it taken from her!
jk chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
what kind of stupid shit is this? now bellas gonna be raped cause she has to give herself up for her cheating fiances kid? what the fuck is bella even still doing there? I would have left the second I saw what Edward was doing! I wouldn't spend my life with a cheater...treaty or not...fuck that. and there cant be any forgiveness for cheating...that's a line that if crossed theres no coming back from.
jk chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
oh goody bellas playing step mommy to the whores child. Edward cheats on bella and bella is playing it up with his son...wtf?
and talking bad about Tanya now doesn't do shit its too fucking late plus Tanya did nothing wrong except having sex out of wedlock...Edward was the one that was doing the betraying! so don't even bother talking shit about Tanya now it makes no difference except make everyone look immature and fucking petty
jk chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
Oh bella, how can you question my love for you? Do you question it because I was making love to another woman? That is no reason to doubt my love for you bella, she is no one just a woman I have been fucking for 4 years and have a child with! nothing to worry about, so I ask again bella, how can you doubt my love for you?

Are you fucking serious with this pile of bullshit? Did he seriously say that? and all he has to do is say sorry and I love you and that's it, its fixed?

FUCK THIS
jk chapter 8 . 1/30/2016
I don't give one flying fuck if hes crying or if he loves her...I don't fucking care! He had a fucking baby with Tanya? out of wedlock and AND cheated on bella with the whore.
hes a piece of shit and I hope he dies
jk chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
yaaaaaa like she couldn't make that nasty piece of shit let her go?
lilmstran chapter 26 . 1/1/2014