Reviews for Change for the World
Sir Casey of the Lea chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
AIEEE! *falls out of chair*That was PERFECT!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 7 . 11/8/2010
This is a wonderful story - some completely unexpected turns & twists! I know how Jack and Ianto feel - I lost a baby boy, and even twenty-five years later, I still find myself with the what-if's, and the might-have-beens, and the he'd-be-doing-this-now's - it's a natural progression of the grief that never, ever completely goes away, it just gets glossed over a tad by life.

This is really, really, great - I just love it! I wish you'd do so much more with it - sequels - there's what, 300 yrs of adventures and travels and discoveries and whatnot just waiting to be told! I for one would devour every word!

Nothing make sme happier than reading a story in which Ianto lives on, never leaving Jack to be alone forever - that's so over-whelmingly sad! I much prefer these happier versions - makes me believe the world will indeed go on!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 7 . 11/1/2009
Ianto's a Time Lord? Wait, what? That's different! In a very good way. This story was surprising, edgy and wondefully written. Definitely a page turner... er, a next chapter button clicker? o.o

I was quite sad when they aborted their first child, but it was probably for the best. For the child and the parents. It was nice to see that even after all those years they still thought of what could have been. And little Susan, what a doll!

On a sidenote, I really liked your note in chapter six. It is a choice for the parents to makes. You don't have to agree with it or like it, but it's their decision. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated your explanation. I've never read a story like this and to be forewarned, well, that's always a plus. I didn't want to finish the story because I was worried that it would be sad, but I was so sucked in I just couldn't NOT finish it.

LET ME TELL YOU HOW GLAD I AM THAT I DID FINISH IT. It's just one surprise after another, isn't it? Happy ending's are made of win. You managed to tie up all the loose ends, burry the past, and turn my frown upside down in the last chapter. Once again, pleased to pick their brains and see that they still think about the first pregnancy.

Alrighty, I'm done. Thanks for posting!
Candybree chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
Lovely story! I was a bit disappointed when they aborted their first child, but I understand and actually think they made the right choice. I do like that they are still together after all those years and having more children. Thanks for the story. Keep up the great work!
Captain Len chapter 7 . 8/21/2008
I really enjoyed this fic :D
Manu4380 chapter 7 . 8/3/2008
It was a great story. You did really good with this. I'm still new to Torchwood and Jack/Ianto, but I liked it. )
WeevilRockYou chapter 7 . 8/2/2008
i hav luvd this fic ! your a brill writer!
WeevilRockYou chapter 6 . 8/2/2008
i luved this fic it was brilliant i can deffinatly see where you are cumin from and i think it was written beuitifully!
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
I really really liked that. Mostly because no one ever writes about people getting abortions. I had one about 4 years ago and I like the way you handled it. Kinda made me want to cry but I've watched Journey's End and had an argument with my husband today so I've cried enough. Thank you for a great story where someone who had an abortion wasn't the bad guy.
wonderwoman082 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Just read the story from the beginning till the end. I just have to say, that I loved it. I love the detail and the storyline. This will definitely be going down as one of my favorite stories. Thank you for sharing this with us, and keeping my bored self busy. :)
gaia-x-goddess chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
Ah...just read all this fic and I love it!