Reviews for Twisted Realities
amari chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
What gives with courtney killing duncan!? Habe you lost your flipper! If anything you would've thought that both of them had become like the other-duncan the snoob; courtney the convict.
babydon'tletmefall chapter 4 . 10/31/2009
was her boyfriend just i think it was justin
babydon'tletmefall chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
no comment :O
babydon'tletmefall chapter 1 . 10/31/2009

SummerEliza chapter 7 . 9/20/2009
I think this chapter is the most intense and meaningful one besides Reflection. Good job, you seem to be able to flip between light 'n funny and dark 'n serious! Kudos :)
Intrigued Soul chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
These are brilliant! I love how you completely change the characters and well, make it interesting.

My favourites would have to be: 'Dangerous Play', 'Reflection', and 'Stupid Logic'. Hehe, all the even numbers.

My God, these are phenomenal. Anyway, update soon.

noodlemonsters chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
YAY! I love your stories so much! The descriptions in the beginning were completely captivating. I love how you described the different feelings and relationships within the crew. That was a sad ending tho... I wish I could have seen what happened in the village. This could actually become a chapter story if you wanted it to.. But oh well.. Hope you write more soon! Please?

Muchos love!

loveyourbiggestfan chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
Ohman, this pretty much sums up why I missed your writing so much. :( It's as close to flawless as it gets, I swear. The wording, the grammar (well, unless I missed something xD But I doubt that), the plot ... and extra points for adding som into the mix :)

Lovely . Update soon !

- Trish
mei-yasasame chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
this was way too dam long, but i love it. lol for the ONE typo! haha. update soon FOOL
randomhottiexoxo chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
aww did geoff die?

i loved it :)
Chubby Cheese Goo chapter 7 . 7/14/2009

*foams at the mouth and chases people as they scream in fright*

UPDATION! (I don't even know if that is a real word! ') You updated! *parties down to the floor* YEA! OH YEA! *grows gills and wings* I'm a woshird (woman/fish/bird)! WOSHIRD! YOUR STORY HAS TURNED ME INTO A WOSHIRD! RAWR! *flies in the air while swimming in the ocean*

This was amazing! The action :K, the drama :O, the romance ;)!

I LOVED how you included Ezekiel, Chef, and Cody! Including them made it even funnier that it already was!

Man, that's really messed up. But I have to say, it wasn't surprising that Duncan was the bad guy. Even though he and Geoff got along in the real show, I know that Duncan would also betray him in the real show if it benefited him.

AW! The part where Brigette helped Geoff was so cute! *hugs random man* *asks the random man:* WASN'T THAT SO CUTE? *face twitches* *random man screams, points at me, screams AND points at me, and then runs away*

Another job well done, Ame. You shaved the day with your story! *winks and holds up shaver*

Until next time, you genius writer you!

-CCG! O~o"
MaidMikuruChan chapter 7 . 7/14/2009
I really, really enjoyedd this chapter. Even is Duncan is cold and heartless.

I lovedd how the BxG was just so, so... so, just plain awesome.! Haha.

Updatee Soon.! 8D

MaidMikuruChan chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
At first I thought it was Courtney.. Then you mentionedd Heather andd I thought Beth.

I lovee this story. 'Tis written so well and was very entertaining-you don't see that too often anymoree.

burnthrough chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Oh wow I so didn't see that coming. I actually thought it could be Courtney or Bridgette for a second. Wow.
claratdi chapter 1 . 4/27/2009