Reviews for The guardian Ninja
issic clark chapter 7 . 8/7
Hope u decide to update soon
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 2/18
hmm, im a little worried that his Chakra isn't recovering... wait, Naruto has near unlimited Chakra to start with, he can easily throw around S-Rank jutsu all day and not be all that tired, i mean he can make 1000's of clones and doesn't really even feel any drain at all and most jonin can only make around 3-5 from what i can gather
yukicrewger2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
hmmm... either chakra is strengthened by drawing and converting natural chakra to restore chakra on Naruto's normal scale, or his chakra is being suppressed by the latent magic in the air. only ones I got on why Naruto's so chakra drained.
kayla chapter 7 . 12/3/2014
Hey I just read all the chapters really loving it! Hope you update soon with more chapters please dont give up on this story! :)
dragonic raptor chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
wow great story. i am looking forward to reading more of it. :D
AnonymousShadowReader1 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Awesome fight! XD Will Naruto ever summon the Toads? Please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter _ heh heh can't wait to see everyone's reaction toward Naruto at the end :)
goku2586 chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
This story of yours is awesome but it is kinda taking to long if you ask me but then again your the writer not me so do you best this is one of my favorite stories you have written.
P.S. try to put more of naruto explaining himself some more if you can
FTFCHRIS chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
You should've just kept Naruto strong instead of nerfing him. It would be like having a high level person on your team in any MMO. He would barely gain experience while everyone else is leveling up like crazy till it evens out. I mean Naruto wouldn't really gain much fighting experience against weak opponents and just have him start struggling towards the middle of the game when enemies start getting tougher.

Also way to much cock blocking. He should just push through Wakka.
Jeku Kusanagi chapter 7 . 4/16/2012
Awesome chapter

Please continue I like it

Naruto's pairing : yuna or lulu

Udate soon. Peace !
the weird kid chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I think the pairing should be NarutoXLulu. I admit that NarutoXYuna is an interesting pairing, but you just can't mess with TidusXYuna. It's one of the best qualities that made FFX great.
Me chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Why is it so choppy? It ain't flowing right, mate.
JaCk-o'-LaNtErN 91 chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
gteat chapter
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2012
you left us hangen man. great story but tickes me off when athers do that. well whatever. i really like the naruto in this story but i can tell there is somthing darker under his mask. keep up the good work. up date soon.
Taytaz chapter 7 . 1/6/2012
Really like this story hope u update soon naru/yuna all the way
Moonlit Novel chapter 7 . 1/5/2012
interesting chapter, I hope you update soon