Reviews for I'll Stand By You
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 6 . 3/25
Oh my gosh, this was so cute! Loved it!
Sparksofrandomness chapter 6 . 3/16
Omg i loved it. It was so short and sweet.
Khrystaline chapter 6 . 2/16
I love it when authors manage to portray Paul as devoted without making him completely spineless. Sometimes in an effort to make him less of a jerk they make him so completely out of character that it might as well not have been Paul anymore and he becomes such an unlikable character. I think you did a great job and found the story really sweet. I wish it had been a bit longer, but then I always wish that about stories that I enjoyed reading. So thanks, for a good read )
Jane chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
I just found this story. It's so original in plot, so sweet. I loved it' Now I need to go and see what else you've written. I've just realised you wrote this quite a few years ago. You may have long given up fan fiction. Anyway, thanks for a lovely story.
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
I completely and utterly agree with this review - Wow! That made me tear up and took my breath away. This was a lovely, beautiful story! It was sad, it was hopeful, it was cautionary, it was inspiring...I love the way you so carefully interwove the dangers of alcohol and being irresponsible, and told a good moral, without being too in-the-face or cliche with it. You made it real. I think this is a wonderful story not only about the dangers of alcohol, but also about survival and hope...I'm so glad you gave it as happy of an ending as it could have, and I like that you left it open ended with the possibility and hope that she would get better, but no answers one way or the other, and the knowledge that she would be okay and happy, regardless. Really wonderful job. Well written, a good length (it neither dragged on too long, nor seemed cut short) and again...you had me all teared up, sad at moments, happy and laughing at others, and inspired at the end. Thank you for sharing this!
Feenrai chapter 6 . 10/18/2013
Four.Letter.lie91 chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Aww I want more!
Kristy chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
That was incredible.
It was written perfectly, and I really loved to see that side of Paul.
Also, I can tell you that I will never be able to let anyone drive home drunk- I like to think I would have done the same before reading this story, but I never gave it much thought. It was inspirational.
Bravo.
Sugar Sweet Attack chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This was so beautiful :;)
Aoi Kazuya chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
this story was really sweet. I accidentally hit follow when i meant to add to favorites, whoops.
jrzygrl229 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
nooo please dont end it there continue please i love it :)
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
I can't even find the right words... Let me think a moment...

I just want to say that you are an amazing writer! The characters are real, and I love seeing this side of Paul. This is a unique story line, which is really nice to see. You actually had me choked up-like tears brimming my eyes and all! This story was very well-written, beautiful, intense... The ending was perfect; it was a beginning.

You have done a truly extraordinary job. –Aly
Kuramalover2006 chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I loved your story it was not like any others I have read but was sad that it was so short :(
Littlebooks chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
Omg i love, love, love, this! It made me laugh, cry, and smile. It was so amazing! Ten thumbs up! XD
No Longer in Operation chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
GREAT ending.

she should meet the pack though.