Reviews for Ronald's Sorrow
Larry Hotter chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
WOW! This one was deep.

And here I thought his mother was the problem, when it was him.

Great story!

I cannot fathom where you get the inspiration.
ienjoybooks chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I thought it was very good. The only thing I didn't like was the part with Grace in the Leaky Cauldron and Diagon Alley. I liked the idea of it but it was all a bit rushed and confusing, but I was very pleased with the pacing of the beginning and the ending was especially marvelous! :):)
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
You made me cry; I feel like Ron would have reacted like this. He wouldn't have let himself cry, which is exactly what he needs. He couldn't let himself grieve for Fred.

I love: Ronald looked up at George not seeing Fred for the first time.

x
mackgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
You've got the emotions of losing someone down pack. The fact that everyone asks how the parents are, but not how Ron is. How he is struggling to know if it will ever go away. I really enjoyed this story, it seemed very real.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
When you lose someone you love, the pain makes you hollow. You feel anger that their life ended, and sometimes it can make you feel like ending yours. But you don't; you go on and live each day and try to remember their face without the sadness. You remember the love felt and feel for them and you slowly get on with life. That is then letting them Rest In Peace.
Dramione Forever chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
wow. brillantly well written. great job.
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Very nicely done. The POV twist was expertly executed (I had to go back a couple of times to make sure I was reading what I thought I was reading), and the description of the Weasleys in the immediate aftermath resonates very well with canon.

The emotions around death and denial and sublimation of emotions resonates well, too. Ron's character was amazingly well portrayed, as was George's. Excellent stuff! I'm glad you wandered by the RL!

-Christopher
drinehart chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Excellent, touching story, and a nice surprise twist at the end. I look forward to reading more stuff by you; keep up the good work.