Reviews for Three People In A Marriage
Oh, so it ends here... how sad. Well, I think the winner of the Biggest Git Contest is Henry. He and Boleyn have the same fears that
1. Katherine will try to steal the throne for Mary
2. Lock Arthur and Anne up in the tower never to be seen again
3. Start a civil war like the War of the Roses
Though I suppose Boleyn also has more egoisticsl fears, too.
And they both have the same reasons to assume this. Both are also equally cruel and callous in what they think. But I think Henry wins because Mary is still his daughter. But to be honest I think they are equally gitty. In Henry's deffense you can say that his reasoning is not really as egoistical as Boleyn's. Henry is worried for Arthur, Anne and his kingdom, because he knows that Katherine can count on her nephew and on a large part of the people while Anne does not have that force to fall back on.
I hope she does bear a Duke of York.
I always found the idea of a reform from below far more appealing than a decrea from above. I would love to see the English Church come about because the 'heretics' are free to spread their thoughts and the populace free to think and decide for themselves. So I really hope you go that way.
bree20012000 chapter 20 . 4/12
please tell me there will be updates
painbearshate chapter 20 . 3/18
Like I said in a review for your story "On The Edge Of A Golden World" I really enjoy your works because I think you really bring the characters to life and show both sides of the medal. You do not make perfect and and horrible (in the sense of bad) characters but realistic characters whose thoughts and views are coloured by their experiences. You also show that people interpret events and people through those lenses. Because of that you are one of my favourite authors.
Among your works I especially enjoyed "Three People In A Marriage" because different than many other stories it does takes place before the Jane debacle when Katherine is still alive and I find I really enjoy your Katherine because I cannot help feeling sorry for her even if one is a HenryxAnne fan (again with the two sides of the medal). Though I did notice that you had plans to include Jane as one of Katherine's ladies-in-waiting and I am dying to know what you intend to do with her. Though I really hope that you will do with her something like what you did with Katherine Howard and Henry in "At The Edge Of A Golden World" where there was no romantic interest whatsoever. I would hate for one of the few Jane-free fics to disappear. Other things that I would LOVE to know are: What happens with the baby that Anne was carrying in the last published chapter, it cannot be Elizabeth because the dates don't fit. What is going to become of Katherine and Mary? Will Mary come to love Arthur like she loved Elizabeth even though she is younger and therefore less mature? Will Henry stay true to Anne (I hope so, because there definately is enough staying in the Tudors)?
I really hope that you will find the will to continue this story. It really is one of my favourites and I am SO curious.
I hope you are happy and healthy and wish you well.
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 20 . 2/28
Please update soon
BeautyInTheDarkness25 chapter 20 . 1/18
Please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
This is the fourth or fifth time I have read this story, and I pick up on something new each time.

You are a fantastic writer.
72- CurlyLocks -72 chapter 20 . 9/17/2016
Love this story and really hope that you will update on day soon.
lawshark chapter 20 . 9/6/2016
Please please come back to fanfic and finish this - this story is even better than Golden World, which I also love! Hope you are doing well and to see more of your stories soon! If you're leaving fanfic and want to put either or both up for adoption, I'd love to help and/or beta.
Abigail chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
I truly adore this.
Hysteria and Madness chapter 20 . 5/16/2016
Fantastic!
Guest101 chapter 20 . 4/6/2016
please update :):)
CK.13 chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
Hey,
I have read through this story as well as 'On The Edge Of A Golden World' several times and I have really enjoyed them. Your stories are probably my favourite stories from this fandom and I am really disappointed to see that you haven't updated for a while! Meanwhile I continue to enjoy your other stories and hope for more updates in the future.
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
I can't wait for more chapters hooefully soon i have re-read this story thrice. Please update soon I dying to know what happens next :)
Sara chapter 20 . 1/22/2016
I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Oh poor Kathrine and Mary to get pulled into the mess.

I love how Anne and Katherine are now standing up for each other to be able to see their children. It will be interesting to see how Anne reacts to the new news.

Keep up the great work! I cannot wait to find out what happens next!