Reviews for Three People In A Marriage
Guest101 chapter 20 . 4/6
please update :):)
CK.13 chapter 11 . 3/8
Hey,
I have read through this story as well as 'On The Edge Of A Golden World' several times and I have really enjoyed them. Your stories are probably my favourite stories from this fandom and I am really disappointed to see that you haven't updated for a while! Meanwhile I continue to enjoy your other stories and hope for more updates in the future.
mariahernandezperez26 chapter 20 . 2/17
I can't wait for more chapters hooefully soon i have re-read this story thrice. Please update soon I dying to know what happens next :)
Sara chapter 20 . 1/22
I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next. Oh poor Kathrine and Mary to get pulled into the mess.

I love how Anne and Katherine are now standing up for each other to be able to see their children. It will be interesting to see how Anne reacts to the new news.

Keep up the great work! I cannot wait to find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
Please finish this story. I love it and would like to see what plans you had for it.
AnaBookWorm chapter 20 . 11/21/2015
I love it so much! Please continue!
KingdomHeartsNerd chapter 20 . 9/16/2015
More.
Now.
Do it.
This is both a request and a command.
More!
Moore!
Mooooooooooooooooore!
Caroline chapter 20 . 4/4/2015
Where's the next chapter huh?
Smalltownethics chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
Two and a half years without an update! I can't wait to read your next chapter. Quite honestly both Thomas Boleyn and Henry equally share the git award. Update soon! I can't wait to see what's next and if there is a Duke of York at Hatfield with Prince Arthur.
Michele Cross chapter 20 . 2/2/2015
Hi,

I just wanted to let you know I've just finished reading this as well as your other fics and I love them. Can you let me know if you will be continuing them? I can't wait to see what happens in them both.

Take care,

Shel
Guest chapter 20 . 12/3/2014
Are you going to finish the story? I can't wait to see how it ends. You write absolutely brilliantly.
FetishFatale chapter 20 . 10/22/2014
You haven't been around much. You haven't updated in almost two years! Please come back and work on your stories! Many of us are waiting so impatiently!
JessTheWitch chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Do u plan to finish this story? Bc I feel like it really should be finished.