Reviews for Three People In A Marriage
Loveheart2004 chapter 21 . 7/20
Hope anne has twins. Also don't let jane seymour become henrys mistress. I always hated i hope she marries someone else like George Boleyn
vintagemind chapter 19 . 7/10
I just reread the entire thing again for like the 40th time! Ugh I love your fics they’re so good. I hope you find the inspiration to update this one soon. I’m very eager to get to the birth of Elizabeth!
I am really enjoying your story. I hope to read more from you soon:)
can you please continue with this story. I do not like Catherine is a traitor putting Spain first, wanting England to be controlled by that nephew of his. She is the widow of Wales. She does not deserve to be queen nor her daughter mary fitzroy
JustMakesThemDead chapter 21 . 5/12
Edmund seems to have inherited his father's temperament. I hope nothing happens to him or Arthur. And that Elizabeth's birth is met with joy, despite her sex.

Poor Katherine, she is trying to do the right thing but Chapuys is undermining her at every turn, so it seems. And Mary does need to come to terms with the situation as it is, behaving as she has will only make things worse for her and her mother.

I am curious to see what happens to Jane in this universe, if she becomes Henry's mistress, or his second Princess Consort (if that would even be allowed) should something happen to Katherine and Anne becomes Queen.

I eagerly look forward to seeing what happens next.
Crockett Rocket chapter 21 . 5/11
I love the baby Duke of York, he's adorable! So is Prince Arthur. Please tell me that one or both of them isn't going to get ill or possibly die because of the stupid wetnurse. Please? Anne doesn't deserve that kind of pain. I look forward to Elizabeth's birth, but my goodness! They must not have waited even a month before Anne got pregnant again. I hope you'll come back to this story soon.
Crockett Rocket chapter 17 . 5/11
Poor Anne, taking the blame for her father's and uncle's stupidity. I hope she sets the record straight. And frankly, I'd trust Anne with the country before I would Katherine. She's always been more in favor of Spain than England and if she had her way, England would end up a minor part of the Empire.
Miss M Cricket chapter 21 . 5/1
I could never be tired of this story, and I always cycle back to check if it's been updated. Please keep updating, no matter how sporadically. And I really look forward to seeing beautiful little Elizabeth as the younger sibling this time around!
gogomohamad229 chapter 21 . 4/8
plz update soon
Please update
Can you please continue
annabellecutie chapter 6 . 2/23
I love this story. Please don't abandon it.
Can you finish this story
salazarastark chapter 21 . 1/30
This is a super intriguing idea and it is so well executed! I am enjoying the plot of the story so much and I can't wait to read what happens next. I'm assuming Elizabeth is coming in a chapter or two? I can't wait to see her. It makes me happy to know that her birth will be looked upon with joy for a new princess and a third child rather than a disappointing first child. (Though we really know she isn't a disappointment, but still...) I'm also curious about the children they will have after Elizabeth. Anne's miscarriage in 1534. Will that be a living child due to not being under stress or will it still be a miscarriage? Henry's reaction will certainly be different if that's the case. One miscarriage after three healthy children will be more understood as just an act of nature than it was in canon. Katherine's reaction to a miscarriage of Anne will also be interesting. And 1536? I don't know what Jane Seymour will be doing. Will there be an Edward Fitzroy and a Prince Harry like "On the Edge of a Golden World"? Or only one? Or neither? And Geoffrey and Rose? Will we see them? I can't wait to find out!

(Also, will Mary marry Don Luis? Phillip of Bavaria? Charles Howard? Or someone else? And with Katherine not in horrible conditions in the More, will she pass in 1536? What will happen if she does?)
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 21 . 1/27