Reviews for Three People In A Marriage
Anne shouldn’t have two sons! She should’ve had Elizabeth first
I hate all the Boleyn’s (except Anne) and Henry now. How could they do this?
I hate Henry
Henry did not have dark hair. But this is good otherwise
Stop with all the Katherine hate! Can Mary warm up to Anne a little?
Love this though
qptth chapter 7 . 10/7
so mary is to anne what henry is to katherine... each thinking the other cruel and malicious.
princessElizabethtudor chapter 21 . 9/18
please update I really wanna find out what happens and Jane Seymour better not become Henrys mistress.
lyannaM7 chapter 21 . 9/17
Please update soon! I love this story and I love to Duke of York. Such a personality at such a young age!
I feel bad for Katherine, but not so much for Mary. I think Katherine was right to reprimand her. Mary isn't a child and she needs to learn to stop blaming Anne for everything. I worry about what will happen if Henry goes through with his plans to divorce Katherine and delegitimize Mary. It won't be pretty.
I am confused, though. Maybe I read something wrong or missed something completely (I was up all night reading this after I read 'On the Edge of a Golden World' and I just woke up, which is why I am reviewing this story so late after reading it) but Katherine and Mary weren't actually plotting against Anne's children were they? Was it just miscommunication with the Emperor, or was Katherine actually plotting to put Mary on the throne? In any event, I hope Anne and Katherine don't go to war with each other like they did in actual history. I like both of them in this and hope they can work together. Maybe they both get mad at Henry for taking Jane as a mistress? Or maybe Henry is forced to realize that if he tries to annul his marriage to Katherine he with have to divorce Anne? Or will he create the Church of England like in actual history?
And I am so excited to for Elizabeth's birth. Although, I forget: was she born in 1533 or was she born later? Oh, well. I'm still excited for another baby in the story regardless. And I do hope Thomas Boleyn is put in his place as well Anne's uncle. They both drive me crazy. Also, Mary needs to grow up and learn her place. I felt bad for her at first, but she really needs to chill.
Loveheart2004 chapter 21 . 7/20
Hope anne has twins. Also don't let jane seymour become henrys mistress. I always hated i hope she marries someone else like George Boleyn
vintagemind chapter 19 . 7/10
I just reread the entire thing again for like the 40th time! Ugh I love your fics they’re so good. I hope you find the inspiration to update this one soon. I’m very eager to get to the birth of Elizabeth!
I am really enjoying your story. I hope to read more from you soon:)
can you please continue with this story. I do not like Catherine is a traitor putting Spain first, wanting England to be controlled by that nephew of his. She is the widow of Wales. She does not deserve to be queen nor her daughter mary fitzroy
JustMakesThemDead chapter 21 . 5/12
Edmund seems to have inherited his father's temperament. I hope nothing happens to him or Arthur. And that Elizabeth's birth is met with joy, despite her sex.

Poor Katherine, she is trying to do the right thing but Chapuys is undermining her at every turn, so it seems. And Mary does need to come to terms with the situation as it is, behaving as she has will only make things worse for her and her mother.

I am curious to see what happens to Jane in this universe, if she becomes Henry's mistress, or his second Princess Consort (if that would even be allowed) should something happen to Katherine and Anne becomes Queen.

I eagerly look forward to seeing what happens next.
Crockett Rocket chapter 21 . 5/11
I love the baby Duke of York, he's adorable! So is Prince Arthur. Please tell me that one or both of them isn't going to get ill or possibly die because of the stupid wetnurse. Please? Anne doesn't deserve that kind of pain. I look forward to Elizabeth's birth, but my goodness! They must not have waited even a month before Anne got pregnant again. I hope you'll come back to this story soon.
Crockett Rocket chapter 17 . 5/11
Poor Anne, taking the blame for her father's and uncle's stupidity. I hope she sets the record straight. And frankly, I'd trust Anne with the country before I would Katherine. She's always been more in favor of Spain than England and if she had her way, England would end up a minor part of the Empire.