Reviews for The Intrigues of Sora Kazano
Nobody13Xlll chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
This story is absolutely amazing, so far its a great sequel! Please update soon, its awesome!
A Lonely Dreamer chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Hey this series is awesome! Keep it going, it's been nearly 5 years since you updated but I still have hope you will continue to write both this and other awesome works!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 7 . 11/24/2012
This is really great! I hope that you continue it!
Evergreen261 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
I love this story. I'm upset it doesn't appear like its going to be continued though. So please consider continuing this plot. Again, I love it.
KaUiA chapter 6 . 4/22/2010
Haruhi Suzumiya?

Whoa I didn't know your fic was based on that!

But I like your version better!
Princess of Light and Darkness chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
Chin up Roxy! Love will get you through High School! For Love concurs all (slapped for sappyness)!

Ok, on to other thing, I LOVE THIS STORY (as well as Melancholy)!

I can not wait for this story to finally get updated! But I'll just have to read Heart of a Nobody intill then right (which I also happen to love).

I would review Heart of a Nobody, but I'm currently to lazy to go find it and have yet to get to the last chapter.

Hehehe...
You can run but you can't hide chapter 7 . 3/14/2010
Please update! Love it so far -
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
Keep it up!
ffgtakhfan chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
Pretty dang awesome! I've certainly never read a story like it before. I hope that you update soon with a new chapter.
dark-ranmaru chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
awesome. sorry i havent review in a while but really cool chapter, made me laugh too so it made my day. anyway hope you keep up the awesome job you been doing so far with this story and till the next time.
Midnight Blue-Sea of Stars chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
wow...love it much... Midnight here! i have read the Melancholy of Sora Kazano..and that was so kewl..it made me wanna watch . werid but catching show..:P Yeah..i was wondering about the whole there being two sets of Denzel and Marlene..XD Nice save. hm wonder who the guy that got his butt saved is :) CLoud Maybe? nahh..XD i think that woman in car is larxene...right? ...anyways wonderful story cant wai for the rest..:)
Irriella chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
I'm gonna take a few guesses here. The girl in the car was Larexen and the boy was...um...Tidus, maybe?

I don't think you should put this in the crossover section. When i think of cross over i think charters from another show/game/book ending up some where else with charaters from a different show/game/book. This is more like an AU with ideas from the Haruhi manga/anime added into the plot.

I feel like there's gonna be a huge twist and Roxas is gonna be the other "god". Or it will be Mansex, but that wouldn't really be a twist, now would it?

Also, i want to bring Ramen or something to school for lunch but i have no idea how to keep it hot, any ideas?
LupinandHarry chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
All those different types of tea! X_x

I hate tea..*grumble*

anyways, the juice box thing was pretty cool! that's a good idea, I should try it sometime hehe.
VioletHearts13 chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
HUZZAH!

You updated :B

I is so happy!

Okeis, this chapter just weirded me out, I was like "WTFUDGE?"

because this chappie was kind of randoom. xD

They have the season 2 airing? YESH!
Irriella chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
I had watched the anime and when Sora started shouting out camands i could just see his face on a screen yelling! XD

Its funny how Roxas has to do everything for the club and has to deal with Sora all the nice job on references and the shout out to Star Wars was loved!

Ah... I remeber when i played WoW or world of warcraft and got a group together for the battlegrounds with my friends. We made... i think 5 battle formations! It was so fun! We had mics too so we were all shouting "Yes sir", "Getting ready to Tank", "Need a pot!", and "That's right! Run you little B*s". lol good time we had a crap load of people at the library watching us...we got kicked out cuase we were too loud...stupid rules.