Reviews for The Beach House
SuperWG chapter 6 . 7/14
I can't believe she said Kori wasn't her friend. She's usually tough to get along with but not to this extent. It seems like she doesn't like any of them, even her own 'acquaintance' as she put it.
I do not know what you are planning for your life, but being an author? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
BBRaeShipper4EVA chapter 5 . 6/3
Ok, now that I read the comments about how awesome people think this story is, I'm so excited to read the rest! EEEEEEEE! BB AND RAE 4 LIFE! It was kind of a spoiler, but I like spoilers most of the time. Don't judge me.

~BBRaeShipper4EVA
I'm pretty sure that you mean Vic, Gar, Dick and Kori made way for Raven like she was Moses going THROUGH (IDK how 2 emphasise 'THROUGH') the Red Sea, not they made way for Raven like she was Moses and they were (in) the Red Sea. But other than that, this story is the best! Just need to add more comas in some places. STILL LOVE THIS STORY!
Lol when you said he got a scooter I was like, "lame bruh." But then I was like, oh a ELECTRIC scooter not a regular scooter. I love this fanfic btw
quinn chapter 26 . 4/15
GOOD DUDE I LOVED IT
camry72 chapter 10 . 2/14
They both do have reason
camry72 chapter 7 . 2/14
Well. She can do both Master's and Doctorate but hopefully these guys will show her how to have fun.
camry72 chapter 6 . 2/14
Titans Tower the Summer House edition.
camry72 chapter 5 . 2/14
Oh. Kori.
camry72 chapter 4 . 2/14
LOL
camry72 chapter 3 . 2/14
Aw. Poor Raven.
camry72 chapter 2 . 2/14
Oh Kori. I probably would have acted the same as Raven.
camry72 chapter 1 . 2/14
At least the girls are nice enough.
Raven Logan chapter 7 . 1/4