Reviews for The Beach House
xzxzxzx chapter 26 . 7/12
I really loved it don't ever stop writing things!
Make a sequel PLEASEE!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/30/2016
Bravo! Five stars! Encore! And every other imaginable compliment that works to describe this masterpiece you have created!
Guest chapter 26 . 9/24/2016
Jag älskar den!I love it! 3 3 3
Emm44 chapter 26 . 8/16/2016
This is incredible, thos is the second time I've read it. You blended the characters personalitys and relationships fantasticly! It should be a movie. 5 stars for sure
SuperWG chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
I can't believe she said Kori wasn't her friend. She's usually tough to get along with but not to this extent. It seems like she doesn't like any of them, even her own 'acquaintance' as she put it.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/4/2016
I do not know what you are planning for your life, but being an author? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
BBRaeShipper4EVA chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Ok, now that I read the comments about how awesome people think this story is, I'm so excited to read the rest! EEEEEEEE! BB AND RAE 4 LIFE! It was kind of a spoiler, but I like spoilers most of the time. Don't judge me.

~BBRaeShipper4EVA
Guest chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
I'm pretty sure that you mean Vic, Gar, Dick and Kori made way for Raven like she was Moses going THROUGH (IDK how 2 emphasise 'THROUGH') the Red Sea, not they made way for Raven like she was Moses and they were (in) the Red Sea. But other than that, this story is the best! Just need to add more comas in some places. STILL LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
Lol when you said he got a scooter I was like, "lame bruh." But then I was like, oh a ELECTRIC scooter not a regular scooter. I love this fanfic btw
quinn chapter 26 . 4/15/2016
GOOD DUDE I LOVED IT
camry72 chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
They both do have reason
camry72 chapter 7 . 2/14/2016
Well. She can do both Master's and Doctorate but hopefully these guys will show her how to have fun.
camry72 chapter 6 . 2/14/2016
Titans Tower the Summer House edition.
camry72 chapter 5 . 2/14/2016