Reviews for Mission: Choose Her Date
danielpaul chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
I actually liked the ending a lot. Kind of corny...but good.
danielpaul chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
Hinata and Naruto end up spending the evening together...cool! Sweet story.
danielpaul chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Good for a rushed chapter...actually I am really enjoying the story. I read NaruHina in the ninja mode only...so after I read this I will check to see if you have any more in this setting.
danielpaul chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
That was a tough twist for Hinata and Naruto. Good chapter.
danielpaul chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Sappy endings are good ones in NaruHina stories:) This is all working out for Naruto and Hinata.
danielpaul chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
Sweet chapter! Hinata gets the answer that she wanted from Naruto...he doesn't want to date the girl.
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is sure a well-written chapter and a unique plot. Fun idea...I can't see why Hinata would set Naruto up with another girl.?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
You should have her choose Kiba and it turns out the girl used a jutsu to make her look good but she's really flat-chested. That'd be funny as HELL!
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 7 . 9/3/2011
Not craping ending very very very funny ending.i loved was so funny.
otakuxfanxgirl chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
hehe, funny X3

Poor Kiba, why does he have such a bad luck? Why?

...hehe...

Bye bye~
natsumi27 chapter 7 . 4/23/2010
this is great! really really good!
adventurerXD chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
great story
HEY chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
I liked this story very much, but why is it a T?
NaruHinaFanboy chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
LOL Hahaha poor Kiba, he has to dance more with Aoi, but hey maybe he'll get lucky if he plays his cards right and will be happy that it's all worth it. hehehe Your NaruHina fanfic is excellent and very entertaining my friend. I like your whole story and it went well so please write more stories like this if possible. _
NaruhinaDattebayo chapter 7 . 5/13/2009
wow. i never knew that the best way to tire a ninja was to dance! anyway, it is really good. adding to fav.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »