Reviews for Wherever You Will Go
Baconaise-Light chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I was listening to the song while i was reading it and i found myself sobbing by the end. my god, it was amazing- so true about jack and ianto, and it said everything that everyone out there knows about the two. yea, jack will love again he always does- doesn't mean he has to forget the people in his past again.

amazing! really amazing!
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
That was so beautiful. And you're right, that song is absolutely perfect for Jack and Ianto. *sobs* So sweet, but sad. Thank you!
RoadrunnerGER chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Too bad that J.I.J won’t release another single. It might serve for another songfic... ;)

It’s easy to imagine Ianto singing. I love his voice and his accent. Maybe you’ll find something for a duet of J.I.J. and Captain Jack?

Great story! Keep up the good work.
HuckingHarkness chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
That wasn't cheesy- it was beautiful! And so well written! Usually I don't like songfic's much because of the way the story seems so disjointed to the song, but not thata one- the words flowwed effortlessly into oneanother. Anyone else out there planning to write a song fic should take a leaf outta your book!
jackforpresident chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
that was so cute and beautiful...

i love that song too! makes me cry...

what does J.I.J stand for?

possibly ianto in the middle?

x
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
beautiful
Somewhere's Sword chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow. That actually made me cry. The weird thing was, I had my Ipod on shuffle, and when I clicked on your fic, that song came on, so I was listening to it as I read the words. That song is awesome, and I agree with you when you say it fits Jack and Ianto perfectly. I loved it :) Now, I'm off to get a tissue.

Lucy x