Reviews for Change Your Mind
tomboy 26 chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Awww .. I loved this .. only those two would get involved in something like this.
cookiemonster321 chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
AWWW!
Benjamin Z. Biernacki chapter 7 . 9/17/2008
oh man i loved all your chapters for tokka week, they were awesome! the alternate story for PROMISE was really sad, but well written. kudos to you!
Randomicity chapter 7 . 8/15/2008
Jesus Christ. That alternate ending shook me.

Keep it up!
GirlWithTheInkStainedSoul chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
great job. totally awesome. loved it
Cyristal-Artist chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
That was beautiful. I loved how the prompts were all one story instead of just oneshots.

And thanks again for organizing Tokka week. I hope all us Tokka fans can do it again sometime. :)
Marianne Bennet chapter 7 . 8/8/2008
That was so great! It's been the first Tokka story I've really liked so far! And the alternate ending was so very romantic and at the same time almost scary. It's a shame I like Sukka so much ;). Come read my Sukka story and PLEASE give me some tips!

Marianne Bennet chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
Again, very well done. I wasn't going to leave a review on each chapter, but I like them so much!

Marianne Bennet chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
OMG! OMG! I can see the explosions already! Aw, Katara and Zuko are so cute! Poor Suki!

As always, very, very well written and intriguing! :)

Super Reader chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Wonderful, wonderful story. :sniffs: I loved the idea of making it one large story instead of oneshots. :)

Does it seem like we might have another Tokka Week next year?

Thanks so much for Tokka Week.

~Super Reader
thisaccountisdeadgoodbye chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
First part:

Aww! So sweet! I love that Piando was the one who married them. And Aang's jealousyXD

The end was very very sweet.
JazminGro chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Loved it. As simple as that.

Tokka
InoSakuShine chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
Amusing! I like the hint of Zutara there is going on, if that is indeed what it is.
card castles chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
That actually struck me as kind of random, but it was a nice story. And by the way, sorry I wrote NONE of the Tokka week prompts when I said I would. I'm so sorry. I had no inspiration, I would've probably messed them up anyway. I'm just really sorry. I still love Tokka, though, with all my heart :)
zeratul7 chapter 7 . 8/7/2008
Aw man, that alternate ending was really sad :( The first one was so much happier and Sokka got Toph in the end! Good job on this story :)