Reviews for When you're gone
GingerLily01 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
damn that was a tear jerker. it didnt help that i was listening to the perfect song for this story. A Sky Full of Stars by coldplay
laila45 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I read this like ages ago,but didn't remember the name of it:P
Kohaku Kitty Bunji Tarrence chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was a sweet but sad story. You're a very good writer and i would love to read any other stories you come up with that are like this one.
chiisana.inochi chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
STUPID SASUKE!
alianne terrero chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
i have read so many fanfiction and none of them made me cry like this one. This shit broked me and im so freaking happy that u did this story. Its beautiful and tragic. it got me so into it that i felt like i was on your writing so THANK YOU and i hope you do more that doesnt make me cry like this one did
Crazy Cherries chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
I'm not ashamed to say that I cried. But I loved this fic.
Maskedgirl3 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
well that wasn't your normal love story and thats why I like it! you put so much emotion through your writing that it effects the reader. Tears welled up in my eyes. I'm glad I read this. Thank you for writing it _
xx'Gothic-Manga-Girl'xx chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Oh that was sad. You've got me crying here, poor Sasuke and Sanosuke. This was really good.
pinkmuffinz chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
so sad!
blahblahhhhh chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
YOU MADE ME CRY! It was so sad... thats the one MAJOR reasons that I will always hate karin. I hate how she looks, how she talks, and how she acts! EVEN sakura acts more mature than her!
Stella Snapdragon chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
Thatis so sad! I'm actually crying! Cool...Good job!
Rachel chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
OMGOSH! I'm crying here! That's so sad! It's a really good story and all, but man I hate that ending! Not saying it's a bad ending, just that I don't like it. AH! Man, why did Sasuke have to be a stupid head? That makes me mad! Well, anyway, great job, keep up the good work, hope you write more stories, hope other people like your stories, hope you like this review thinging, yeah...that's about all I can think of to type about so...um...

SEE YA!
a k a T s U k i 90210 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
evil evil!(not you!) you made me cry! i swear i loved the story!
Bhria-hime chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
OH MY GOD! It is all your fault that my heart hurts. And as bad as this feels, it is a great story! I hate tragic endings! WHY DID SHE DIE!

KARIN U BITCH!1

Awesome story!
Uchiha Itachi - Uchiha Mika chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
oh kami! that was soo sad! i was crying and my heart was breaking in two while reading it. it was perfect.

oh sasuke, can definitely be an idiot! T.T

i loved it.