Reviews for Never Forget Me
suumelo-onigiri48 chapter 11 . 4/25/2013
I sure hope that wasn't the end.
aribel187 chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
this is so good! you've really captured the caracter's nicely:) please update soon, i cant wait to see what happens next!
RosePearl chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
Aw I loved the Kyoru scene! I'm so sad for everyone... *sniff* I'm curious to see what's going to happen.. what are all these "plans" they're coming up with... Great story, update again soon!
Mrs.DamonS chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
awesome! poor kyo!
timewarpweekend chapter 10 . 6/8/2009
oh come on. write some more. i want to know what comes next.
RosePearl chapter 10 . 5/16/2009
Hey - great story! You do a good job of capturing the essence of all the characters. I can't wait to find out what happens! Will Kyo leave, or stick around for Tohru? (I hope it's the latter!):)
Seiramel chapter 10 . 5/11/2009
For first impressions of Never Forget Me, I thought that it would be interesting, and it was. What I didn't like about the first chapter was that there was already an error with spelling. I suppose that's okay, because I was able to interpret what you meant to type.

I have to say that this is a really great fan fiction. I love how you accurately portray everyone's personality. I get irritated with fan fictions who don't describe the characters like you do. You've earned my approved satisfaction, so kudos to you!

I am looking forward to the next chapter. Please update as soon as you can!
Ximena chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
This whole story was amazing I'm new to fanfiction and have never commented but this was so amazing I had no choice, please keep writing!
Warrayfinson chapter 10 . 5/6/2009
This is getting so good, I really want ot know what happens next!

Update as soon as you can ;)

Keep Writing!
Mrs.DamonS chapter 10 . 5/5/2009
that was really good! but i haven't read it in a while so whose point of veiw is it in? i can't wait for the next chapter update soon!
Fruits Basket Fan chapter 9 . 4/22/2009
when are you going to finish the next chapter? I really, want to find out what happens next. Will Kyo finally accept Tohru as a friend and talk to her? I'm wondering... Please hurry and post up the next chapter soon! THnx
Mrs.DamonS chapter 7 . 3/30/2009
Sorry, i have read the story, but i wanted to add it to my story alert and favorites. so yeah, just letting you know.
Mrs.DamonS chapter 9 . 3/14/2009
That is pretty awesome! i found a new story that i like i have 2 other favorites. and your's is pretty awesome. i hope she remembers.
WITL chapter 9 . 3/13/2009
Please give kyo more story time

and i don't like how close tohru is being with yuki and haru...

i know :D kagura should "help" kyo feel better

and tohru misinterprets their relationship and gets jealous hahaha

that'd be so fun

good story, keep writing
Aiko no Kaze chapter 8 . 2/21/2009
My first review for this story :D I've been reading it for awhile, but I guess I was just too lazy to review before. It's really good, I hope Tohru gets her memory back :0
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »