Reviews for The Right Stuff
zammierox chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
interesting...it would have been nice if this were longer...
shallowness chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Really liked this. It's definitely Director Collins considering Andie (and you've got his voice down) but there's an undercurrent to how he really sees her.
Marte chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Loved it :)
Reuben deFlash chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Was scanning the archives and found this - awesome as usual! Fave line

"Personality is second to perfection after all."

V. Blake! x
cheaterinpink chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Good one. I liked this drabble. It was interesting, and while I like Chase and Andie together, this was good. Though it's so short, the good writing skill is totally evident. xD. Loved it. If you like writing like this, and like other writing like this, you should check out Dafthunk's story: Snake. It's in the hsm fandom, but it's not Troyella, so you'd be happy. It focus on the Evans twins. :D Wonderful job; this is going on my fave list. :)

Amanda Bridget
Katrina Seeder chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Nice Little Story! :)
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
Aw:D
OTHlover04 chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
that was good
jadex.xoxo chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Aw! I love it! I think I may have squeed (is that an actual word? haha) out loud after I read it...you're amazing at describing all the right details in your writing, without going on and on!

Thank you so much for the shout out, too-I feel all warm and fuzzy inside! )
Megara1 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hi !

As your first attempt for a " Blandie " story it was good, maybe too short but good !

I added your story to the Blake/Andie community, feel free to join us if you want to read more stories with that pairing !

You should write a more longer one with them !

Megara1