Reviews for Stay
i loved this.
thelifeeater chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
loved this story.
scaryrobots chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
I really wish there were more to this, but I also wish there were more to your other story (Try, Try Again) as well.
crusnik08 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
finish this story or you will be TERMINATED!
Osiris08 chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
Great read - this deserves an update :-)
CharmingPiper chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Since I am too lazy to actually login or in all honestly remember my password I will just leave this review in my screen name.

I really loved this story and your writing style is great. It is easy to follow and well structured. It is clear when the characters is thinking something and when they are actually interacting and you don't mix and match making it hard to follow, something unfortunately some authors on this site have a tendency to do. I also like the fact that you mix humour with the more serious aspects of the story and how Cameron's "humanity" is manifesting itself slowly in little things like her desire to celebrate John's b-day.

Since it has been a while since you updated this I dunno if you still have plans to finish it or not ( I myself have not updated one of my stories in years but i am still working on it, so here is to hoping), but i love to read the continuation.

Cheers,
justjoe chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Cool story. I like where this is going.
RhapsodyinBlack chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I love this fic of yours, too. Damn! : )
Zullar chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
I utterly love this! I just finished tscc and I'm reading everything jameron and this is amazing. John and Cameron are perfect together. :)
JimC chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Re the two Glocks,

Should the .9 mm be changed to 9 mm ?

And, should the mm be dropped from .45 mm making it a .45

Or alternitively, should it be referred to as a 45 caliber ?

I liked the two chapters.
finaldragon13 chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
a good fic... where the fuck is the rest of it? poke poke
PSG1JOHN chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
This has a good start great work.

What were you thinking? Cameron berated herself exasperatedly this line seems very OOC will to me, she would feel but not understand.

I hope you update soon i have a good feeling so far about this story, hope i see Cameron drive Derek over the edge with more witty comments later updates.
aszecsei chapter 2 . 10/21/2010
-pout- I want more! Cameron is actually dealing with pleasure robotically, which is cool. But the birthday candle thing was just kinda weird. I was waiting for her to do something ridiculous with it, not instinctively know what to do with it.
ACCOUNT-NO-LONGER-IN-USE2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I just found this... Pretty good chapter.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »