Reviews for Chickenpox
smurfsandharrypotterrock12 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
They are SO going to get serious scarring for that scratching! Great story!
nuttierthansquirelpoop chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Awww love this! Cute and funny. I love the typical harry/Ron friendship and the kids are cute too! Going in my favourites :) x
seejayy chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Best story I've ever read about chickenpox, hands down! No, but really, that was awesome. Maybe I was just "itching" for some Harry/Ron friendship, but I loved it. Thanks for writing!
soneat chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
There are two, maybe three seperate innuendos here!
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hello,

Hahahahaha that is hilarious. "Scratch my back." Haha So Ron.

Great work

Rhr4eva
chiselchest chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
-grins- Aww! That was cute. Great Job!
nukagirl chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
Lol that was funny, good job
Tamira chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
*lol* That's funny! I wonder... did HARRY have chickenpox as a child? ... Only bad thing: It's not only itchy, you also have a bit of fever and feel more easily stressed, aggressive and such... all how you feel when ill... and Molly has the house full of ill children now... Ill adult cvhildren and ill REAL children! THAT has to be stressfull... As it is MOLLY we are talking about though, she probably is kinda enjoying it, it means she can take care of them all as she wants and mothering them! ;)
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Haha, I loved the part where Harry scratched Ron's back. The things one will do for friendship... :)
serindraxx chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
lol isnt chickenpox fun? you cant scratch at ALL! i hope i never get it again. i really enjoyed the story too.

~Serindraxx~