Reviews for Glittering Snow
Princess0926 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
its sweet
PLAIDunderpants chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
It was many years ago when I first read this book, so I can't say this for sure... but I'm fairly certain that I threw my book across the room after that scene in the book. I never liked Nemian much to begin with, and Argul and his friends were just so much cooler than he was! Why couldn't she see it? I was pretty angry. But this tid-bit made my evening, even years later after having read and re-read the stories several times. )
Bloody Phantom chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
glad u wrote this! cause i was upset that claidi went with nemian(that jerk)instead of staying...though i understand y she did it...it wouldnt be a story if claidi stayed! but sill...good job! i liked it
FireLily222 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
I know exactly how you feel. When I read it, I was practically screaming at my book that she should be staying with Argul.

As to your version it was...ok. It seemed a bit forced, like she wouldn't really say stuff like that. But I do see the intention behind it. I know one of my stories was like that. I knew how I wanted it to feel and sound, but I couldn't make it as good as it was in my head.

But yay to your happy ending!