Reviews for Wonderland
sho chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
it have been several years since you publish this story,but i'm glad i can read this melting ichiruki story. hopes you will writing more of this kind superb ichiruki tales.
happy new year 2015 :-)
Willow Athena chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
This was a fantastic discription of sex from Ichigo's POV. I have not read many M rated stories, and even fewer heterosexual M rated stroies, but this did not disappoint. It's wonderful how you talk about thier relationship and all the thoughts that drive him to want her so much. I'm glad it was M-rated but did not have any cringe-worthy discriptions. I think you did really well, and I wouldn't say no to another trip to Wonderland in another chapter.
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
You know, some people can just WRITE lemons...and you're one of them. Good job once again!
Rainless Thunder chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love that song and I listened to it as I read, I like how it was from Ichigo's POV. Must've taken some brainpower for Ichigo to think all that while doing...things. Anyway, really good and the feelings and senses were conveyed very nicelyXD
pamianime chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
O.O...tell me why are your stories so hot and make me want more? I LOVE YOU! alright GREAT one-shot!
giantnalgene chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This story further confirms the fact that all people are perverts at heart.

Seriously, whowouldthunkit?

Great erotic lemon, I enjoyed it.

You should make a story, a plot, a thing that builds up to the sex.

I enjoyed the lemon.

Yay, Band-Bang!
N.Raining chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
love it. steamy, hot, and yet well controlled and feels like a lazy sunday still. amazing writing. :] well done.
Devil Rebel chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
sweet, keep it up
luciume chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Wow, that was very good! I loved your aspect of Ichigo's POV, it was very nice. Great job on this!
amailie chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
O.O; Wow...I enjoyed it a little too much! Lol
Tituba3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This fic was so fantastic! Once again you have managed to deliver a lemon that is so sweet but sizzling as well! I absolutely love how you started off with a bit of their history, about how they've been together for a while, and how their relationship has evolved. I think my favorite part (besides the smex, that is :D ) was when you said that they'd wait to see who broke first. Loved it. And the smut you put in was pure gold! Sexy but still loving. Plus, having it in Ichigo's perspective was really nice. I like how you made his brain work. :P I'm putting you on Author Alert so I don't miss anymore gems like this.
shikuridagger chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
hot damn!

i have a few words for you breathless, speechless, amazed!

i TOTALLY LOVED IT!
oddvariety chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
x]

It's really hard to find a good 1st person narrative on for Bleach. So I'm glad I came across this!

It was really good.

I've always loved your IchiRuki one-shots. They're really good.

I can't wait for another one!

Keep up the awesome work!
cricketchick1990 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hot. God damn hot.

Ahh...Sunday's.

God, my mates go to church on Sundays - why do that when you could be doing what you just made Ichigo and Rukia do?

Jesus.
Loba-J chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I KNEW IT! their both freaks!

im so proud of them. T_T _