Reviews for MACHINATION: Another Day
ha chapter 15 . 1/8
OMG! This is so perfect! I want moreeee!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
Hiruma is so cute. I'm curious about what the nightlight is shaped like.
Senna Sylvan chapter 15 . 1/25/2014
I love this story. Are you still continuing this?
duchessme chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
are there more?love the thought there'll be another pairng that i will consider aside frm pillar pair
dog chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
So.. I dnt knoe my blood type ... But anyway I stumbled across this story and the first MACHINATION a couple days ago. I have no idea what the title's supposed to mean. But I do know that I want you to continue this story because I actually might die if you don't.. No pressure, I just love this story so much :)
hypersreak chapter 15 . 4/13/2013
I like these chapters :-) You should do one with Inui's Juice in it or Ryoma getting injured in a tennis match.
Dareagon chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
Love it! LOL
update soon please
IAmTheTaintedAngel chapter 15 . 4/3/2013
Iiiiiii do not know what blood type i am, but i can tell you that i love your stories. Great job!
LiquidCrystal chapter 15 . 3/1/2013
I'm a type A and I have to say is pretty accurate, but the only orther type i know is O and is nohing like that, specially the center of attention part.
Great Story!
itachisgurl93 chapter 15 . 1/17/2013
O...lol...can't wait for more! i'll be honest...i wouldn't mind reading a Gaou/Ryoma story! can't wait for more!
Soul Vrazy chapter 15 . 7/29/2012
mou this really interesting!
VessaMorana chapter 15 . 4/12/2012
I still hope that one day you'll continue this.
kisskisskill chapter 15 . 12/25/2010
I... never would have even considered this as a crossover pairing. Neverrrr. They're just too... themselves. But you write it so well! Totally watching this.
Nocturnal Smile chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
Love your sequel as well, great stuff! I just love the dynamics in their relationship. Looking forward to more of the two (especially more of the Echizen is gay? arc, I find it hilarious for some reason).

Haven't got a clue as to what my blood type is, I should probably look into that. XD
Srstatts chapter 15 . 7/2/2010