Reviews for All We Know Is Falling
Update please!
Fancyunicorn chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
Edwards point of view:

I had a smug smile on my face as Tanya clung needily to my arm. We were walking to the airport to catch a flight to go to a concert by that new band. What was it ... Oh yeah , Paramore. What kind of name is that?

Just trying to help with your writers block. I don't check reviews so if you like this idea then just put it in your story and I'll know. For some reason Bella in this story seems highly likely to bitch slap Edward.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
That was good keep up the good work
Guest chapter 5 . 6/25/2013
bella gives him some ass kicking
Yay chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Plz update soon an make him Grovel and Jealous
x0xalexis8 chapter 5 . 2/2/2012
Bella better bitch slap him
cublove2526 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
i luv ur sttory its just awsome!u dont hav 2 do this if u dont want 2 but i was thinkin that possibly to make edward jelous u could make hayley/bella date just a suggetion
LauRawrCait chapter 5 . 12/3/2010
more more more more more? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? :) xx
speedreader1998 chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
plz keep it up. u could always break him with other powers
paramore662572 chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
OMG! You sooooooooo have to finish this story! Its the best one I've EVER read!
paintedbywords chapter 5 . 8/28/2010

u should give bella a lover.

maybe Josh in the band :D

BUT it better not be eddie..
2pregnant2party chapter 5 . 7/26/2010
hey i love this story you should keep it up. my suggestions might be really dumb but hey im only a kid. suggestion #1 have edward and the family(with or without tanya) come to a festival. have them play, all we know, pressure, misery business, born for this, crushcrushcrush (go to youtube and type in Hayley Williams "getting Low" and looking very sexy you can tell a guy put this up there) thats what you get, emergency(type intro to emergency its 52 or 53 seconds long kinda funny to), here we go again, and hallelujah and whoa(that video should be right next to it its 20 seconds long) maybe another song from them i dont know. suggestion #2 have the cullens meet paramore at the signing booth and type in peircing time hayley and taylor. suggestion #3 have hayley be a smartass and really funny. suggestion #4 have hayley flirt with a bunch of dudes. i also have a question isnt tanya one of those vamps that make you fall in love with them? maybe edward should be forced into doing it with her and then hayley could whoop tanya's ass-pirin haha my suggestions are just suggestions whatever you do im prolly gonna love it :) keep up the good work update too
Pedro-IS-Madi12 chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
Sweet please update
Tiffani96 chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
I LOVE this story but i am really confused why would Edward come back if he did that to her? When Edward meets Bella aka Haley i think that she should to some pretty funny things to him to get pay back for what he did to her.