Reviews for Beyond the Looking Glass
ZareenBlack chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Awe... I just loved the Kalice fluff I can't wait for more so please update soon.
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Loved it!

Very well written and you did an excellent job with all the visuals. :)
The Pixiee chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I don't know what to say except it made me smile :D
newcomer77 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Alice and Jasper are my very favorite fictional characters. I love them to bitts, and i get a little uncomfortable when i read those overly smutty fics. THIS was PERFECTLY GORgEoUSLY exaggeration.

I have never read anything like this, and i was reading it in my my room, quietly, alone. No distractions, and i read it and felt all the emotions. It was too great!

Let's see-I loved how Jasper changed from disliking himslef to begging to touch alice. i loved how alice was teasing him the whole time with words and gestures. bravo!
EmmaRandomAs chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
you did fantastic with the fluff - well done!
yelnatsstanley chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
This was the sweetest fanfict I've ever read! I didn't mind the fluff at all. Beautifully done. :)
Frust-sheep chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Oh I loved this. It was really a pleasure to read. :)

PS: I put it on my fav-list.
OstentatiousQuerida chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Such a sweet one-shot. I love Alice teasing Jasper. She really can be evil at times.
Ras1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I absolutely loved this. In particular, I loved how Jasper was so ashamed of his scars. The beginning when he was looking in the mirror was heartbreaking. Then when Alice asked him to roll over and he was thinking about how he'd never let her see his back in all their years of marriage, you made my heart stop altogether. I just wanted Alice to hold him so bad. Thank you for writing and sharing this.
siromygod chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Hahahaha! I really loved it. Good job. D
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Ok, this was brilliant, pure bliss. Well done.
patch138 chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Very fluffy, but i liked it!
ThoroughlyConsumed chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Ah...

Adorable.

Jasper and Alice don't recieve nearly enough time on this site.

I think I'm still shivering.

But I don't know if it's your fabulous writing, or that it is freakin' freezing in my room. ;)

Anyways, great job and really good characterization.

I find it mildly hilarious that you wrote this before Breaking Dawn and then it shows how visable Jasper's scars are to vampires after she is changed. Irony is awesome.

lol. I bet you got a kick out of that.

Anyways, again, I'm rambling, as usual, so I'll try to stop now.

But good job. And have a good January 4th!

-T.C.
Teeny Tiny Twilight chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
_ i like, but kind of confused. I know thats the last thing you want to hear from me, and i'm sorry, but what was alice doing? Was she ignoring his scars as flaws and instead looking over everything he knew was good to critisize? And if that is the case, then what he learned from her was his scars really don't bother her? Maybe i'm stupid or maybe i'm right _ it was an amazing one shot either way, you are an amazing writter, especially if something that good was your first hand at writting. _
razzledazzle96 chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
ha, that was cute. jasper reminded me of edward for a moment. he's a pretty cool character when you think about it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »