Reviews for Beyond the Looking Glass
MPants chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wonderful piece. I love Alice and Jasper and I think you do a great job of showing Jazz's insecurities, and Alice's complete unconcern. Their love is palpable.

-Pants
ahizelm chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Excellent, my dear. :) I love when people make Jasper more than a reclusive vampire. I loved the insight in this piece. Nice work. :)
geekissuper chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
oh i do love jasper/alice! and the whole jasper vulnerability was done well. oh and the fluff. i do adore fluff
WanderingSoul2014 chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
holy cow! this was probably one of the best ive read.. and I certainly loved the fluff/ do you have any more alice jasper stories? are you going to write more..because i LOVED this :D
yourmamasface chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Wow. If I wasn't a vampire and could biologically produce tears, then I would have. (okay that was lame, but you get the idea)
Chosy chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
just added the story to my favourites. ;) (very first time i do that)

i love it! :)
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
I don't know why I thought that was funny. But i loved it!
wirbil chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This is a great! I totally love how you talk about Jasper hating his scars. It's totally awesome.
bookworm75 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
I liked Jasper's vulnerability here. Great story!
CellarDoor717 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Wow, I really loved that. It was so sweet, and you wrote Jasper's character very well, same with Alice.

This is really good writing.
runaway xo chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Before I say anything, let me embarrass myself by saying,

"FLUFF-AMANIA!"

I'm insanley curious upon why you thought you needed help writing fluff, when you so obviously don't! And Jasper's POV too... jeez,

I think I'm going to bow down to you. That was great! The characters were in character and the vocabulary, once again, was amazing.

Favorite line:

"We were very, very late for school that morning."

I laughed. Loud. :)

Amazing job!
Hanneli chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
*claps enthusiastically* That was great! Just what I was in the mood for! :D
getmesomenasonexyouswine chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Ohh... how CUTE! [If only I could figure out how to italicize in a review... xD] I think this is completely and utterly adorable. I'm such a sucker for fluff. Hehe. But honestly, this is so adorable. You got Alice and Jasper completely in character, even with Jasper being a completely different can of worms than the easily portrayed Bella or Emmett. Really amazing job. Honestly, I can't find a thing wrong with it. Perfect grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I'm flabbergasted. Keep writing great fluffy fics!

~Snaps xoxo
ValSilph chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I love this story! It's cute and funny. Jasper and Alice are two of my favorite characters and you portrayed them perfectly :)
You'reTheMoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2008