Reviews for They Know They Don't
tinkrbell225 chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
that was so sweet i loved it
BelinhaZpears chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
I've just read this and I have to say I'm madly in love with it. It's just so beautiful, loved the things they know and don't know and the epilogue made me smile like an idiot!

Great and lovely piece of work, I need to say! Hope to read more from you! ;)
piper maru duchovny chapter 5 . 11/10/2008
That has to be the most beautiful piece of Mulder/Scully romance I have ever read.

Seriously sorry everyone else, but Oneturtledove is my new hero.
gillian dana chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
aw such a sweet ending! So cute! Great job! Oh Please check out the new chapter of Hidden Lies and Broken Hearts! Too bad this story is over. :( It was too cute!
Kerrilea chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
So cute, I love it.

Right length, right little epilogue.

A and a gold star.
TisTheEast chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Great ending, especially the last paragraph, because that's how it kind of seems to be with them.
Tigerlily Brown chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Aww! That's cute how she knows why she's snappy. :-) That was an awesome ending to a great story... keep up the good work!
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Just wanted to add after the epilogue that this is a beautiful ending. I appreciate that this isn't sappy-I don't think Mulder and Scully are sappy, personally. So, I think your characterization is very good on that.
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
I think I like the bit about the watching her put on her makeup best. Very original format. Thanks for posting!
an-extraordinary-muse chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
Rach, this story is so cute! I love it. One of my favorite parts is when you talk about them racing their wheel chairs down the hall. :) Made me laugh. This is one of my favs, I think. It's just so ... simple. Yay!
b1oom chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
One of the best romance fics (any fandom) I have ever read. It's so original! I much prefer this too the dime-a-dozen, sappy make-out scenes. In fact, I will admit, it made me cry for it's sheer beauty. Instant fav.
keleth chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
Loved it .

Hope to read more soon .
shipper1013 chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
I'm loving this, can't wait for the next chapter. :D
Tigerlily Brown chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Aww! I love this story. It's a very good character study of both of them. I like how you give them even more depth through the simple things.
Fictionnaire chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Absolutely wanderful... A perfect story. Really really enjoyed this.