Reviews for How Do You Solve A Problem Like Anakin?
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/17
Oh, I love it. :)
DetrimentalHabitsPt4 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I love their confusion when the Force compels them to sing XD So funny and cute, quite frankly, not to mention your writing style is simply magnificent.
SongOfPerfidy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Oh, my gosh. That ws great. Hahaha. But I wonder, how do you solve a problem like Anakin? Oh, you are genius. That was perfect. And, in some twisted way, it actually made a lot of sense. You really do have talent. You're writings amaze me every time. Keep up the great work.
Azalea.Rose chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Very good. The lyrics fit in well with the original ones.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was incredible! I have a hard time imagining the counil randomly bursting into song, but it was hilarious! Well done!
WhyMustIWrite chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I've read this one as RandomReviewer, but I shall happily marvel at the way you've cleverly rewritten a song, where it both ryhmes AND makes sense! Bravo!

And I love the brief description that tells us how each is singing their line. (hesitantly, sharply, etc.)

I've got another favorite story for my list.

And you've got yourself another fan. -
Jacen200015 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hilarious. Great idea, but i have a hard time picturing the Council breaking into song. You had me laughing.
songbird peals chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Oh so sweet! I really like this. Thanks for posting!
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
So cute and imaginative! I love it!

The thought of the unifying force prompting the Jedi to burst into song...hilarious!

The banter back and forth was great, and Obi Wan's attempts to defend the boy are heartwarming.

Thanks for posting this! It made me smile :)
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
I love it. You changed the lyrics so well, great work.
gone5eva chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
This was epic! Oh lord, haliarious!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Aw, this is cute and hilarious. I was sort of expecting it to be horrible (sorry) because the idea of combining Star Wars and The Sound of Music is so outlandish, but it was well done, albeit still outlandish.
ForgottenMoonbeam92 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Ha! I laughed! I love Sound of Music, so it caught my attention. I love Obi-Wan's defense of Anakin, and the image of him as a distressed father. And Mace Windu and Yoda were hilarious...keep it up!
I love dance chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh wow! That was terrific! :) I love "The Sound of Music", so I knew this song. You did a wonderful job with the lyrics- original and quite humorous! Hilarious! I could just see this happening! :D