Reviews for Girl In My Life
Shi-P-Dream chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
A deep fic, and a very interesting proposal.

From the point of view of a person (wellI speak of character, not you or the fic in general) something sick, who first claims to love Jade, but is serious, and almost without any remorse, abuse it. I like the posing of psychological thoughts, but I wish they spoke a little Jade.

By the way, the end when Finn enters the room, talk to Chow as his boss and names Valmont.

I mean, what point is situated the fic and under what context? (so, the enforcers are enmancipan Valmont? kidnapped Jade exchange for talismans and Chow is responsible for watching her?)

PS: This fic has no sexual content or anything like that, so do not be discouraged by people who only think about fucking other.

PS: sorry for the horrible English
The Stupendous Jimbo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
No matter how poetic the language is, when it comes down to it, it's a story about a 20 year old creepy dude drugging and molesting a 12 year old girl. Congrats, good sir/ma'am, you are one sick fuck. Look, I've had some weird dreams in my days, but whenever I write about them, I'm sure to not include the dark sexual fantasies. Some things should be kept to ourselves. Thank you.

BTW, like your writing style; you're still sick.
xBildenxSiexLachelnx chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Enticing, the words were amazing and the imagery. Interesting relationship take but that was what made it so readable.
WolvenWindNinja chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Wow, way different than what I expected, but really good!
Porrie13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Please please please make a sequel... :)
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Wow. That was unexpected, but better than I thought. M...