Reviews for Loyalty: A Bond Between Friends
DeathySophia chapter 38 . 7/15/2011
i like your writing style and the story itself is good. i'm subscribing :)
StardustNyako chapter 35 . 4/12/2010
Hooray, Tsuine's joining! Great chapter . . .one word . . .Cool!
Grace Hong Nekobara chapter 1 . 1/23/2010

Age: 13

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue

Gender: Female

Characteristics:Funny, nice, friendly, always happy
Manbou chapter 34 . 11/16/2009
Hello hello. Sorry I haven't reviewed this in such a long time. I've been pretty busy. Excuses aside, let me review.

I was pretty shocked when Koumori was the traitor. I was sure it was Demming. Demming was just so suspicious in how he led the group into traps... But then again, Laila did the same thing. Keh.

Anyways, Zanna's character is impressive as usual, but I very much disliked the fact that she retreated at the end. After all the build-up, THAT is how the arc ends? It sort of contradicts her disposition as an evil, all-powerful demon. Not a favorable end to their battle against her...

About Byron getting torched, I liked it. During the time I first devised his character, I hardly liked it. He's too stern, too boring, unlike his sister. He will be COMPLETELY different in the final draft of my own fanfic. However, I really hope his books shed light on the history of the two clans.

About Rumi, I like her more than Byron so I'm glad you kept her in. You have her just about right, except that she likes Bari, not Brago. Bari, you know, that demon who attacks with purple tornados. Well, if she's obsessed with Brago and Demming here, then she is. Uh... so will there be some romantic tension between her and Demming? Huh? Huh? Kekeke.

Ahem... I also never imagined Rumi as the type to kiss-up or be completely servile. She has a take-charge personality and is her own woman in my fic... Uh... well if I ever get far enough, I'll show you the True Rumi. Yes. Just you wait and see.

Speaking of Rumi's relationship with Zanna, I was wondering if you would allow me to write a fiction off of this fiction. A short story that elaborates on their time spent together and what they think of each other. It'll be cute. I hope that you'll let me.

So... happy writing.
StardustNyako chapter 34 . 11/15/2009
Humans vanishing too? That's never good . . . Oh my, Yes when in the dinasour age, all one can do is scream . . .The movie sounds cool!
StardustNyako chapter 33 . 11/15/2009
ZOMG! Bobobobobo-bobobobobo XD I loved that show! Wow, poor Ranmyaku! Oh no Bo ish back! Whoa . . .Poor Bo! Wait . . .Come to think of it .. . InuYasha! So Zanna is a cowardly murderer? Man, That's freakin sad! T.T Nice chapter!
VeryLazyPeople chapter 33 . 10/15/2009
wow! ghost's ghost? lol.

nice chapter! I wonder what Bo's role in the story is...
StardustNyako chapter 32 . 9/4/2009
And just when theyhad a chance? That's evil! I wonder what Ranmyaku is planning . . .Heh, BULLSEYE! THEY FREAKIN RETREATED? COWARDS!

Typical Ranmyaku . . .Zanna is super weak asking for help . . .So who accepted I wonder . . .Nice chapter!
Iostorm chapter 32 . 9/4/2009
This fic is very well written. Would you mind if I submitted one of my mamodo to your fic?

Mamodo: Rakete

Spell Power: Explosions/Pyrotechnics/Mechanical Actions

Spells:

(1.) Bogur- Rakete punches towards his opponent and an invisible ball of wind fires at the opponent. The invisible wind ball causes a massive explosion when it hits the opponent.

(2.)Bogushield- A massive metal shield forms in front of Rakete. The shield absorbs all low to mid level energy/ projectile spells and Rakete can fire out the concentrated energy as an invisible projectile of wind that explodes with twice the force of the absorbed energy. When the shield breaks, the projectile is launched automatically. If the shield has not absorbed any spells, then the shield fires out a regular Bogur spell automatically when destroyed.

(3.) Ganzu Bogur- Multiple Bogur projectiles are fired at the opponent.

(4.) Giga Bogurbao- A massive shockwave explosion is emitted from Rakete's body that massively damages the opponents. Rakete's bookkeeper is immune to this spell. Rakete can control the power of the shockwave explosion in different areas of the attack's radius to make it nearly harmless in the area where his allies are and extremely deadly in the area where his enemies are.

(5.) Rakur Bogudon- Multiple large rockets are fired at the opponent(s), which do devastating damage in the blast radius.

(6.) Jio Boguruk- All damage to Rakete is healed and his bookkeeper's heart energy is strengthened by a decent amount. Rakete's armor becomes more heavily plated, spikes grow on Rakete's armor, and Rakete becomes much more powerful.

(7.) Alm Bogurusen- Rakete has holes open up on his arm plates on his armor. Rakete then fires out a massive amount of searing, blazing hot fire from his arms and his mouth.

(8.) Bogur Zerusen- Both of Rakete's fists become enormous and he fires them at the opponent.

(9.)Dioga Bogudon- Rakete fires out many giant, invisible, explosive projectiles of wind from his fists, along with many giant rockets, projectiles of flame, and giant spikes fired out of his armor.

(10.) Shin Bogur- Rakete becomes a giant, armored monster that can fire massive Bogur blasts from his hands, fire out huge rockets from his arms, fire out giant blasts of flame from his mouth, and fire out massive spikes from his armor.

(11.) Dio Bogushir- Rakete fires out thousands of flaming shuriken that explode on contact with the opponent for massive damage.

(12.) Bogur Uruk- Rakete becomes incredibly fast and every blow that he strikes on the opponent causes a massive explosion that damages the opponent. Rakete is immune to the explosions.

Appearance: Rakete is a massive armored mamodo who has two giant shoulder-mounted missile launchers on his shoulders. Rakete has many weapons on his back, such as his greatsword and battle axe, his two giant machine guns, which he usually holds, an assortment of projectile weapons, and many explosive devices, such as grenades and mines.

Mood/Habits: Despite being so ominous, Rakete is a very friendly mamodo, and he is very trusting. This can lead to bad situations for him and his bookkeeper, because Rakete can be overly trusting of anyone, even if that person or mamodo has sinister motives. Lucas usually tells Rakete if he can't trust a person or mamodo at all if that person or mamodo is evil. Rakete likes to avoid violence unless he is battling because he thinks that avoiding violence until a battle makes the battle more fun. Rakete enjoys playing board games with his bookkeeper, even though he usually loses.

Bookkeeper: His name is Lucas. Lucas is a teenager who is usually very enthusiastic, but channels his enthusiasm into concentration and determination in battle. Lucas's height is average, and he has blond hair with freckles on his face.
VeryLazyPeople chapter 32 . 9/4/2009
What a fight! Zanna is still becoming a threat after all. Also, I wonder who the person in the last chapter was.. Awesome chapters! Good luck in making your movie!
StardustNyako chapter 31 . 8/28/2009
I've got the same problem with High School -.-' Best of luck on BGSU!
VeryLazyPeople chapter 31 . 8/25/2009
Wow the movie! Can't wait for it! Good luck!
StardustNyako chapter 30 . 8/23/2009
"Grow as a person later, Kick ass NOW!" XD Funny quote! Great chapter!
StardustNyako chapter 29 . 8/20/2009
Ranmyaku T_T SHINY! Great, Now Tsuine wants to fight . . . YAY HAYATE! Great . . . Nice chapter!
VeryLazyPeople chapter 29 . 8/19/2009
Ooh! black lightning! cool! XD. awesome chap!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »