Reviews for The Order of Things
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 12 . 8/13/2013
awww that was just great I loved it nice job
seekerchasing chapter 12 . 11/7/2011
Brilliant writing of characters and amazing plot. really loved this. cried for Donna but i was so happy for everyone else. oh and i never thought of it before but jack/ianto/jenny could be one hell of a ot3:)
coolgurl434hotmail.com chapter 12 . 11/17/2008
this story was realy good the best doctor who so for!
timano chapter 12 . 10/5/2008
A breathtaking story of epic proportions-I use that phrase often, but only to stories that deserve it. The number of stories I don't even bother reviewing...

I was enraptured by the story, especially the last few chapters. Better than just a 10 out of 10 star rating-perhaps 15?
GothicPenguin367 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I have to say... this is the single greatest fanfiction I have ever read. I was completely immersed in your writing. You did the characterization perfectly, I am very impressed. I could easily see all this happening. This story made me laugh (Jenny giving Jack and Ianto flirtacious glances) and made me cry (Donna, Rose... oh so much of it). It was also good to see a healthy amount of jenny involvement, there aren't enough fics with her in it. I personally can't wait for her to return to the series so this story was a great treat for me. And, of course, I'm a huge Doctor/Rose shipper, so I adored that aspect of it. Overall, beautifully written, completely believeable, just... perfect. Thank you so much for writing this.
Black Alya Wolf chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
Well done, truly. If RTD was smart and made this the next series premiere, I would willingly die happy on the spot.

Well, maybe not. But you get the point.

Fantastic fic!
Briar Elwood chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
HAHA! I freaking love Wilf. Of course he'd tell the Doctor he's an idiot... thank heavens SOMEONE did.
Sunny angel chapter 12 . 8/5/2008
Aw! This was a brilliant story, with a perfect ending!
bobcats chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
I really like the idea of Donna & NewDoc deteriorating at the same time. It makes sense to me. Keep up the good work!
lyin chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
oh... i'm torn. on the one hand, Rose back w/ the Doctor, she survived, he's not lonely, it's wonderfully in-character and she made her own choice. yea :D... on the other, i'm a bit... disappointed? (sry!)- b/c this really has been a great story, and again, loved Jenny here, joining torchwood- man, Jack n' Ianto are in for it :D-

but, wow, i did not think Rose's reaction was strong enough for losing a child she'd carried for nine months, paradox or not. and yea, ceased to exist- all the baby weight with it, too? ;D - just, poof un-pregnant...? ok, felt slightly anti-climactic since it didn't seem to have enough emotional toll- a little angry at the Doctor, but still snogging him... but it was a lot of great build-up to just have the baby- not-exist. and i was glad it was Rose and not the baby to survive, b/c clearly we care about Rose and not the non-priorly existing baby in this scenario, but... i guess i'm just vaguely unsatisfied, and i feel for Pete & Jackie, wondering if Rose is alive and unknowingly speculating on their non-exist grand-baby. And Mickey was pretty non-weirded out by the whole rose-was-pregnant thing...

(but i'll confess, i *loved* where Journey's End left it, so i'm ever-so-slightly biased against this ending and still heartbroken for your Doctor II, since y'know, dum spiro spero, anyway that 'everybody lives'... and i really liked him w/ Rose, the way you wrote them here... but will shut up now ;D) i really did like the resolution w/ Donna, Rose and Wilf's scene, that is- though again, poor Ben :(

Throughout, a very compelling and original idea- Donna was meant to die, and Doctor II w/ her. the DoctorDonna, only to be sung about. anyway, i'd love a *touch* more resolution, but as it is, a pretty rounded-out story. thanks very much for the read, i've enjoyed it a lot and found the whole thing really captivating. really nice job, keep writing, and good luck!
Sunny angel chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Oh! Bad Wolf!Rose! Yay! I really can't wait for more! This story is made of win!
OncomingBadWolf chapter 12 . 8/4/2008
Nice... I enjoyed it all the way through.

Well done, is all I can say. I didn't even realise you were American (not that I mind).

Brilliant, sad at the same time of course with Doctor2 and Donna dying, but still... I liked it, Rose and the Doctor together at the end... aw!

Good job!
Sunny angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This story is really fantastic! And Ten II & Rose have an amzing chemistry! It's really how I'd see a spin off with those two! Thanks again for this amazing fic!
lyin chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
oh- the Doctor told Rose he loved her... which probably means she IS doomed... (and poor Doctor II who she didn't love quite as much and who knew it, too...). anyway- return of Bad Wolf, yea, cool- Martha trying to deliver the Doctor's child w/ Rose, gt be somewhat awkward for her still- and the way you're playing off all the details of the show, Rift, paradox, etc. is just extremely well-done. and fabulous Jack-Jenny interaction :D dialogue's great, especially though, yeesh, if Rose goes to, the character-death warning is *really* warranted. and of course the Doctor'd try, again, to give his life to save her... though it doesn't seem to working out that way this time :(

anyway, great writing, looking forward to seeing what's happening! :D
OncomingBadWolf chapter 11 . 8/4/2008
Brilliant!

But I need to know what happens next, which means you need to update real real soon!