Reviews for Unbreakable
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Loved it!
Chariends chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love your summary.

''... everyone win. Except the deer''

Got me laughin really hard XD

Really nice story, too :)
nosleep3 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
How can this possibly only have ten reviews? This is so f*ing hot, and yet not a mindless smutfic. I love it!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
I loved it... SO Edward and Bella... x) Fics that are true to character and true to story are so hard to find nowadays, but you have certainly done them justice!

“But I couldn’t trust my pride to your one-track mind. Can you imagine what a blow to my ego it would have been, had you rejected me in order to go slaughter some defenceless animal with your teeth? I might never have recovered.”- haha.. how funny... but I guess I understand... I love his sense of humor! thank you for remembering that he definitely has one...

After all the times I tried to explain the danger to you…. After all the times I begged you to take your own safety seriously, you’re only now realizing that I meant everything I said?”- FINALLY... took a while, but she got it at last.. Edward might have edited at times.. but I felt like he was always quite open and sincere about his bloodlust/feelings.. if not even downplaying them...
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
this was wonderful very well-written
pippapear chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Wonderful quality of writing in this.

Sexy too!

Great combo!

Cheers.
icecoldhamster chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I wish breaking dawn was more like this, it seems so much more realistic (if thats even possible with this kind of fiction, lol!)!

-Katie
breathlessnightxx chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
xD i only have two words: hell yeah!
Janice chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
This was so much closer to the series, and so much better than a lot of the M-rated fanfics. I didn't grimace in disgust! It was more romantic, rather than, er, anatomical. Good job.
dazzled01218 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
well. that was fun! lol

".. in fact, I think I feel it slipping away right now."

lol

totally something I would do..

bwwahaha!
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Nice one-shot! Truly enjoyed reading it!
RousseauLives chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Very nice. Bella deserves some fun.
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
wow that was really good! nice job!