Reviews for Moonlight Confessions
NickyR chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
I liked this creative story!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
This was really sweet...great job! (: I really loved this. But one thing is that I've always imagined her name being Sarah Lisa...something lol, not Walker. But eh...who really cares? :D

Angelica
tshdow chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
nicely done.
Shawnny chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Short, but very sweet Natty. Good job:)
Heidi chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Very sweet and fluffy! My kind of a story, thanks for sharing! Good job.
verkisto chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Well, Natty, with you on duty, I don't ever need to worry about Charah. You've got it covered.

Very romatic.
BillAtWork chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I liked it. But I think it's about time that you got back to my ideas, lol.
Pain Train 12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Great story, this line:

"I won't ever let you go, Chuck Bartowski."

Is right up there with Please don't be over me line from Long

Flight
Shrimpy Kay chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Wow, that was just beautiful...I don't really know any other way to explain it. The whole descriptive thing, with less speaking, really helped bring alone the message of a silent walk and the stillness of the night. I can picture this story perfectly.

"The moon was reflecting on the water, ripples disrupting the reflection as the waves crashed and their feet landed on the sand; footprints as the only evidence of their relationship. The people responsible for the footprints on this clear night were walking in complete, comfortable silence, hand in hand."

This is the most amazing line ever, especially about the footprints being the only evidence. That was probably when I started fanning my eyes and blinking rapidly.

'Good job' doesn't even cover it.