Reviews for And That's The General Idea
JDH1080 chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Oh man this story is hilarious. Really love the banter between Roxas and Kairi, hope to see more of this.
Right Face chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Nice chapter. The last line reminded me of a line in Hanaeryca's song, Someday: 'Sometimes I want to laugh and cry at once'; A song from TWEWY soundtrack.
CheekyChocobo chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I was really excited to see you'd updated. I absolutely love your work, and this was no different. You have brilliant humour. I read this before, but had given up on it being updated, so it was a fantastic surprise to see it was. My favourite part had to be where the store attendant ask Roxas not to get high off the products. That had me in stitches.
PaopuPrincessKairi chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
I haven't been on this website for a long time. But, somehow I found myself here again and stumbled upon this story (which I read through all too quickly). I'm so glad I did because I love this! I really like what you did with the characters and your writing style is really unique! This is definitely one of my favorite stories! I'll have to check out your other work too! :D
lafayette722 chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
I'm really enjoying this story! I started reading it today and I got through all eight chapters. I like it. About this chapter, I kinda feel bad because Axel is such a jerk but since he put Demyx through so much hell it's good to see him get paid back.
KHfan chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Haha, omg this is awesome! Both of them are so cute (though I get the feeling I'll get a death glare from Roxas for saying that). Just curious, why Roxas and Kairi? That's quite an unusual pairing, though I don't mind it. Can't wait for the next chapter!
SoraxKairi7 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I gasped when I saw that this was updated. Best late Christmas present ever!
xD

I love how Kairi was raping Demyx with her eyes.
How does Roxas put up with this? Lol
I laughed at almost every line. I don't know how you do it!

I'd like to see Roxas take HER somewhere for once... (if that already happened, I forgot. Lol) Like... to a tool or guitar shop or something. Something manly. xD
I'm gonna re-read this. It's my favorite story.
Thanks so much for writing this. Amazing as always!

SoraxKairi7
SoraxKairi7 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
I had to sign out just to leave another comment, I really hope you continue this soon. It's one of my absolute favorite stories. :)
writinginreverse chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
HAHAHAHAHAhahahaha! *breathes* Watched!
PathethicalyInLove chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I hate you D: I hate you so much! WHY ON EARTH HELL AND MARS DIDNT YOU FINISH THIS FREAKING GENIOUSNESS DOZED WITH UNIVERSES OF AWESOMENESS!? Was it to kill me!? Was it to make me want to kill you!? THIS IS ILLEGAL! One does not just write and epicness and leaves it floating on the AIR! I could sue you... honestly. Had it not been for the hours i've spent, and will spend laughing at this i'd honestly hunt you down... _ May Someone above forgive you for this... I deem it murder.
Cut3'n'Psych0 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Recently dived back into the KH fandom and couldn't help remembering this story. Truly hoping you'll eventually continue this :) *bows down at your captivating literary skillz*
RoxyPoxy chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Omgosh' murder Kairi! No orgy with Roxy poo!
ecstacyharlot chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
BWAHAHAHA! He got vomit on his shoes twice! xDD
ecstacyharlot chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
lol! This chapter was hilarious!

(And here he was thinking he'd get a hug.) lol!
Valvatorez chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
I have to question my own sanity after reading this. But thats what makes it hilarious.