Reviews for Transcendent
KazuSakai chapter 5 . 8/11
Its been 8 years since the last update of this fic.
It has been 8 years that this fic has stood the passing of time and still manages to stand on its own feet.
This is... a really underrated work of yours.
I read this back in 2010, back when I was in my 3rd year HS, and everytime I reread this, I'm getting flashbacks of the time when the best fanworks for TWEWY is still available in livejournal.

Although I still hope that you may return to this work of yours, I don't really expect you to come back any time soon. You may have already moved on to 'greener pastures' and left this site for good but...
I'm just saying that this fic always makes me smile and thank you very much for writing this.
EclipseKuran chapter 5 . 9/23/2015
This is so cute. Too bad it hasn't been updated in years.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
It's been years but this is still great.
LuckyCleric chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I really like this story. Even if it is never updated, it stands perfectly well. That's not to say that I don't want updates! It's just that I think it's well-written enough that it doesn't really need them.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
awwwwwwwwww i luffled this chappie XD

update? :D
Nira Rose chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I LOVE this! Josh, you are the awesomest Composer EVER! And Mr. H is as smooth as ever... Lol, "Phones"... surprised Neku didn't feel any recognition with the Reaper wings... and I hope "Pinky" and "Lollipop" appear, too... because they're cool.
Fantastical Nonsense chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Wicked sweet awesome story! By all means, don't you DARE stop writing until its finished. It is that awesome. :D

May the inspiration for the next chapter come quickly, and good luck on your other stories as well!
Kitcat chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I love this story, it is the best. I loved the Fatal Frame reference "Neku screaming something about zombies and a camera". I liked this chapter and I can't wait untill you update again.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I. Have SO much love for this story. SO MUCH LOVE!

So I was browsing through dA lookin' for some JoshuaxNeku fanart, and what should I stumble upon but one of the CUTEST sketch dumps that I've ever had the pleasure of coming across!

And thus I found this lovely work of beautiful JoshuaxNeku-ness! I'm quite a fan of "the next life" fics... haha, now that I'm thinking about it, that's ANOTHER aspect of TWEWY rather reminiscent of KH; y'know, the whole "let's meet in the next life" shpeal. M, but I luff it.

Loved Reincarnated!Neku-he's too cute~ And GuardianAngel!Josh rocked my socks as well. Very smexy. I already have a number of favorite scenes-my UTMOST favorite being little Neku being all possessive of Joshua on the bus. That was precious beyond words. Oh. And Josh's "Sorry, Neku's taken-he has a boyfriend, kthnxbainao" moment. That made me laugh so much!

And Mr. H WIN. I loved how he kept calling Neku "Phones" outta force of habit. Poor confused Reincarnated!Neku~ Ooh, and now I'm remembering the epic revelation scene-that was wonderful, too. GOD I just loved EVERTYHING!

JoshxNeku is a wonderful thing that needs MUCH more luvin' - thank you so much for your contributions!
AntiSora chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
x3 LOL the wing-thing. That was really amusing.

Josh will always love mind-raping his little Neku. x3
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Oh. My. Gosh.

I have NEVER liked a reincarnation fic this much before.

NEED MOAR NAO- keep up the awesomeness. :D
CaCoPhOnY Of ScReAmS chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
omigod! please update this fic! pleeaasse! I really like it, I'd be a shame if it got left as-is!
silverfae chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
Absolutely awesome so far, I loved it! I'm not really too fond of yaoi pairings for the most part, but Neku/Josh makes me squeal like a fangirl. :3

Anyway, loved the style, the humour, and the setting. Plus, they're so cute, what's not to love? Moar please!
faecree chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
This is the first TWEWY fanfic I've ever read and I found it through your dA account, datte!

It's very good, I want to read more soon.

Later~!