Reviews for Transcendent
It's been years but this is still great.
YamiHikari93 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
I really like this story. Even if it is never updated, it stands perfectly well. That's not to say that I don't want updates! It's just that I think it's well-written enough that it doesn't really need them.
SaruwatariAsuka chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
awwwwwwwwww i luffled this chappie XD

update? :D
Nira Rose chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I LOVE this! Josh, you are the awesomest Composer EVER! And Mr. H is as smooth as ever... Lol, "Phones"... surprised Neku didn't feel any recognition with the Reaper wings... and I hope "Pinky" and "Lollipop" appear, too... because they're cool.
Fantastical Nonsense chapter 5 . 6/30/2009
Wicked sweet awesome story! By all means, don't you DARE stop writing until its finished. It is that awesome. :D

May the inspiration for the next chapter come quickly, and good luck on your other stories as well!
Kitcat chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I love this story, it is the best. I loved the Fatal Frame reference "Neku screaming something about zombies and a camera". I liked this chapter and I can't wait untill you update again.
thoughtless dreamer chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I. Have SO much love for this story. SO MUCH LOVE!

So I was browsing through dA lookin' for some JoshuaxNeku fanart, and what should I stumble upon but one of the CUTEST sketch dumps that I've ever had the pleasure of coming across!

And thus I found this lovely work of beautiful JoshuaxNeku-ness! I'm quite a fan of "the next life" fics... haha, now that I'm thinking about it, that's ANOTHER aspect of TWEWY rather reminiscent of KH; y'know, the whole "let's meet in the next life" shpeal. M, but I luff it.

Loved Reincarnated!Neku-he's too cute~ And GuardianAngel!Josh rocked my socks as well. Very smexy. I already have a number of favorite scenes-my UTMOST favorite being little Neku being all possessive of Joshua on the bus. That was precious beyond words. Oh. And Josh's "Sorry, Neku's taken-he has a boyfriend, kthnxbainao" moment. That made me laugh so much!

And Mr. H WIN. I loved how he kept calling Neku "Phones" outta force of habit. Poor confused Reincarnated!Neku~ Ooh, and now I'm remembering the epic revelation scene-that was wonderful, too. GOD I just loved EVERTYHING!

JoshxNeku is a wonderful thing that needs MUCH more luvin' - thank you so much for your contributions!
AntiSora chapter 5 . 2/6/2009
x3 LOL the wing-thing. That was really amusing.

Josh will always love mind-raping his little Neku. x3
ephemeral.DELUSiON chapter 5 . 1/14/2009
Oh. My. Gosh.

I have NEVER liked a reincarnation fic this much before.

NEED MOAR NAO- keep up the awesomeness. :D
CaCoPhOnY Of ScReAmS chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
omigod! please update this fic! pleeaasse! I really like it, I'd be a shame if it got left as-is!
silverfae chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
Absolutely awesome so far, I loved it! I'm not really too fond of yaoi pairings for the most part, but Neku/Josh makes me squeal like a fangirl. :3

Anyway, loved the style, the humour, and the setting. Plus, they're so cute, what's not to love? Moar please!
faecree chapter 5 . 11/2/2008
This is the first TWEWY fanfic I've ever read and I found it through your dA account, datte!

It's very good, I want to read more soon.

Later~!
CloudintheSky chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
oh my gosh, i love it!

i cant wait for more!
H.S chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
LOL that story pwned. *glomps for writing amazing fic* Please continue! xD
doveonthesky chapter 5 . 8/23/2008
This story was just great! I enjoyed all of the five chapters and can't even COUNT how many times I've giggled or laughed. Please, don't discontinue it! You both did a brilliant job!

The words just slided in my mind and I never noticed any inconsistency. Transcendent is beautifully written, the story making you all warm inside. Josh is great too! Definitely going in my Fav List (and I must say, I have only a few stories there )