Reviews for Hold Off the Earth Awhile
Sheilabe chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Really, great story - as usual! thank you for writing it! :)
pandora jazz chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
Nice job wrapping up the story.

Dean shared some of his thoughts with Sam, yet still kept his secrets, just as Sam did. So not everything was perfect, but at least somewhat better.

Though I noticed Dean did wonder what he would do if anything happened to Sam and we all know what choice he made in the end.

I like how you worked the brothers getting their tattoos into the story.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

Until next time, take care.
Linnie McCary chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
"In the beginning, there was Sam and Dean."

Lovely, especially the tension and developments in Chapter 5, and the continuing secrets and humor at the end of Chapter 6.

These boys can braid my hair any time!
JazzyIrish chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
This is a great story. We never really got to see the effects of Dean's alternate reality in the show except for that devastated look on his face at the end. I'm sure the experience was pure hell for Dean - just as you've shown it here. I like your idea of a tattoo covered artist that reminds Dean of way too much pain.

You've done a fabulous job of portraying the boys realistically. This is a very hard time for both of them; Dean with the weight of the world (Sammy) on his shoulder and Sam fearing the worst - becoming evil and Dean having to kill him. Heavy stuff going on. I liked that you ended the story on an uplifting note - and a great shout-out to the boys getting those tattoos. Clever, girl.

Thanks for sharing this story with us. Until next time...
Amy chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Lol. Sam left Bud to do the clean up. I think it serves him right. And Dean is okay. :D Knew Sam would pull it out of the bag. Plus they talked finally, it's good that Dean got that off his chest. Sam feeling so loved that Dean believes in him. Aww. Loved it.
lili20 chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Liked this story very much, very well written. Thanks and hope to read more from you soon
staceycj chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
This was an absolute pleasure to read! Great job!
Alec's Angel chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
This was a great story. Loved Sam leaving Bud to fill in the grave, he definitely deserved it. Loved the comments about the slumber party and braiding hair and especially Dean's reaction to the idea of Sam cleaning Marigold. Very funny. I love Supernatural, but, I must admit, I still loved the first season best. I like the whole feel of it, Dean's attitude, all the different urban legends they went up against, and I loved the fact that not everything had to do with those darn demons! Anyway, great job.
toxicangel chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
fantastic!

loved the end.
toxicangel chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
awesome!

love how your putting dean as raw as is possible for him to be... good to see another side to him.
PADavis chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
What a great read - thanks. Really loved Dean yelling he's not marked -he's mine. And leaving Bud at the cemetary - sweet! Very much hope we see you again.

Phoebe
Ster1 chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
yeah...I could see the bros maybe not solving everything but reaching an understanding. And they got their tats! :)

Thanks for the fic-I really enjoy your writing...
TraSan chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
bwahahahahahha - I love that Sam left Bud there to fill back in the grave. That's poetic justice.

Those poor boys. They never seem to get an emotional break of any kind. One thing after another - it really is amazing they are as functional and sane as they are.

I do like how you gave them, not a reprieve exactly, at the end of the chapter, but a chance to lighten the load just a little by sharing it with each other (in a totally believable way).

Dean's still weighted down by his responsibilities and duty as he sees it...and Sam is still weighted down by his possible destiny. But for just a moment - they were simply brothers.

Excellent.
SciFiRN chapter 6 . 8/8/2008
Thanks so much for writing, the pleasure has been all mine :)
Alec's Angel chapter 5 . 8/8/2008
Great chapter! I kept finding myself urging Dean to dig faster, hurry up and salt and burn the body. By the way, am I the only one who found the image of Dean standing above the grave on the episode Hook Man with a dirty white T-shirt on and a lit match in his hand totally HOT? Anyway, update soon while I go drool over that picture again.
114 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »