Reviews for You
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Cute and funny even though blackmailing is illegal!
Gu 84 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
You gave Anime-Gold Motherphobia
Law of Human Stupidity chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"Listen, bucko," Silver had snarled. "We're all taking time off here to help you, but if you're not about to do anything, we will call your mother and tell her where you are."

My favourite line. Ever.
Darkrai98 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hahahah cute :) nice story btw. Questshipping 3
HopelessRomanatic chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
That was cute! xD
xXkatlagXx chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
XD I loved Jimmy's "mother-phobia"! So funny! Silver and Vincent are crazy. Marina and Jimmy are so cute! Cute story!
AmestrisElric chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
It was a really cute story and the ending was awesome.
Manny-Elaine chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
LOL MOTHER-PHOBIA! THAT SO SOUNDS LIKE JIMMY!
digidestined4eva chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Aww, this is sweet~ It's good for a oneshot, even if it's a bit short...all well, keep it up!
kgeesy chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
That was cute, but kind of short. Oh well it was still sweet. I love the ending with Jimmy's mom XD Great job. A bit drabblish, but great.
LWDamon chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
I love the dnding:

“Now that you have a girlfriend,” Vincent slowly said, pulling out his phone and looking at Silver…

“WE HAVE TO CALL YOUR MOTHER!” they both said happily.

And one can only imagine Jimmy’s agony as they put the phone to his ear.

“James? Why did you call?”

“NO…”

LOLOLOL
PencilGirl92 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I LOVED the ending!

That was so cute.
C-Sui chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I love QuestShipping stories, and this one's very adorable with both the confession and the "We have to call your mom!" scene...and I liked how you portrayed the shy Jimmy and sweet/energetic Marina. So cute.X3
ShadowKing1988 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Excellent! I think you got their personalities spot on! I'm gonna fave this!

I think I already know the answer to this question, but would Silver be the rival from the GSC versions of the game?

Anyway, I just wanted to say good job on this. Oh, and the ending was hilarious! XD