Reviews for Kashmir
janny.verveer chapter 28 . 1/13/2014
I am really starting to like AUs cos they aren't as sad as what actually happens in the series :( i like this!thanks for the great story!
ccase13 chapter 28 . 2/28/2012
This is a really good AU. Sam and Dean ended up with a home and can still save people. Poor John ended up mad with his chasing of Azaezel even after surviving the Croatoan virus.

Is there a special reason it was named Kashmir? I am dense on allegories sometimes.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Oh Wow! What a great idea for an AU, somebody finally thought that sending the very bright Sam to school would benefit hunters more in the end than just another dropout.

I would have called it a tag to an AU Croatoan rather than an AU tag though.
casammy chapter 28 . 8/7/2011
I have returned to read again this history, for which really I do not get tired of her, in spite of crying in several chapters, really I am charmed with it
BeTrueToThyself chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Oh my gosh! Sioux Falls? Yay! I LIVE in Sioux Falls! That's awesome! Valley Springs is only half an hour away - speaking of which, your ETA for chapter 4 is off. In an ambulance, I bet it'd only be about 15 or 20 minutes. Not counting any construction. (There's a running joke around here that there are only two seasons: winter and construction.)

That is SO cool! I'll review again when I get to the end of your story, but I'm really excited, so I had to tell you. That makes me want to go drive over there... Oh, and Sioux Valley is now called Sanford Health. This guy named Sanford donated millions of dollars to them, so they changed the name.
Jess62 chapter 28 . 5/30/2010
One word: Wouaou !

It's awesome ! The new dad: Bobby. I love your idea, I would that Sam calls bobby: daddy xP (J'aurais aime que sam appelle bobby: daddy) John is a morons ! Dean is awsome as always. It's the best story ! lol

bye
Lizzie18salmons chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
love it please update
Janie7819 chapter 28 . 12/28/2009
Great Story!
MysteryMadchen chapter 28 . 5/23/2009
Wow, wow, wow, wow. I just spent the entire day reading your story. This was fantastic and it held me from begining to end. Do you have a sequal? Just one more thought, WOW! Thanks so much for this story it was fabulous, Nicole.
StoryTagger chapter 28 . 3/31/2009
that was nice, really sweet...but it seems like there should be a sequel to the story...and the whole John dying thing? Yeah, really doesn't bother me...cause child or Sam or crazy John? Yep, no contest at all really...
lelann37 chapter 28 . 3/18/2009
love the ending! this was a really interesting story, thanks for sharing
maxandkiz chapter 28 . 3/13/2009
Wonderful ending! Loved the boys talk and was thrilled when the towns people came and started fixing up the house. Sounds like Sam has a ton of good friends there. :)

Lisa
EnglishLass chapter 28 . 3/12/2009
A wonderful end to a great story.

Felt so sorry for Sam having killed his dad and thinking that the whole town had turned against him.

Dean awesome big brother as always..
Star Mage1 chapter 28 . 3/12/2009
I loved how this ended. I was sad to see John end that way. Especial after all that Sam went through to save him but you played it very well.
jenilee chapter 28 . 3/12/2009
Oh great story and great ending. I really enjoyed it and am glad sam has Dean back in his life.