Reviews for Scratch
I love this story except for the part that it's taken them 4 years to get back together again. I hope you update this story about Letty's pregnancy and their relationship.
J chapter 22 . 4/6/2014
sweet!
hellokitty236 chapter 22 . 3/25/2014
wow that was touching
hellokitty236 chapter 18 . 3/25/2014
I wonder why she is play hard to get I thought she loved him sooooo much
hellokitty236 chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
well what the flying fuck
guest chapter 22 . 10/26/2013
update
Angie soto chapter 22 . 10/20/2013
Loves this story! Is there going to be anymore chapters to this?
guest chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
update soon really great story
SilverPebbbles chapter 22 . 8/3/2013
You've got to be f****** kidding. How the f*** are you going to end the story like that damn it I'm sorry for my language but I just had to say it like that. You got me hooked n here i am thinkin u gonna update in the nxt week but u haven't update in 5 damn years at least give us an apology. Wateva the reason is i hope u update real soon(damn pms).
pansydemalfoy chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
I love your story please please please update...
DraMaCrazeD chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
I was gonna wait to review till the end but this chapter was sooo deliciously written I couldn't not tell you how awesome it was. Very well written and very unique just thought you should know your writing is kick-ass. Can't wait to get into this story.
XO
layali86 chapter 22 . 1/16/2012
Okay I know this old but I love it i hope you read this finish it i love it more soon PLEASE
Mrz Letty Ortiz-Toretto chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I would love a sequel!
Miss.Farmgirl chapter 22 . 4/6/2010
Love the end
GrudgeHolder chapter 22 . 12/1/2009
YaY! They got back together. Letty is my fav. and it's annoying as hell when Dom tries to "make it work" with some OFC, but not with Letty whose been there and put up with his ish. I love to read stories where Letty is written as hard core on the outside but is shown to have the biggest, softest .