Reviews for Confessions of a Soren Fan Girl
LoZfan86 chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
WAAAAAAHHHH! WHY YOU KILL SOREN? :'( Haha anywho, this story is beyond amazing! I actually read it a while ago but couldn't remember what it was called when I came looking for it again! Guess I forgot to favorite it last time! :P Everything about this story is just phenomenal. Soren was kept beautifully in character, which is sometimes really hard to do! Congrats on writing such a breathtaking fic! Seriously though, the Titania chapter made me bawl my eyes out! :P
Adriannu255 chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
I think you've done pretty well with this so far. Except for the occasional errors that pop up it's entertaining. As for pairings... Well, you've already done most of my favorites: Elincia, Mia, Micaiah, and you're planning one for Ilyana, so I suppose that just leaves Mist!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
this is so sad. i have read it twice and i cried both times. but even thou i cried it was a great story. you need to keep writing.
Jay Lee Leuis chapter 5 . 9/26/2009
Well, given how long it's been since you last updated this, I don't really expect it to be continued, but I thought I would review anyway.

This is a great story about an awesome character. As far as I can tell, Soren, (and everyone else for that matter), have been perfectly in character. Not much else to say, except that I really wish you would continue it. Unlikely, but I'm subscribing anyway.
Ozie chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Title sucks, summary sucks, but this fic is awesome! My favourite chapter so far would be the one with Mia, even though I can't wait to read part 2 of Lethe's story (by the way, that's one nasty cliffhanger...).

Anyway, there's not much I can say about your fic, I just love it, especially the way you portrayed every single character!

As for a pairing suggestion (assuming you're still planning on updating this story), how about Soren/Anyone-you-see-fit after Ike's death? I'd love to read your take on what would Soren do after Ike dies, since you're probably the writer that has Soren most in character, IMO.

Lucathia Rykatu chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
The title is so misleading! The summary doesn't tell much about what the fic is like either, but the actual fic is my favorite type of fic - other people's perspectives on one character. It's all the better when that character is Soren! You've captured all of the characters so well, especially Soren. I really enjoyed Mia's chapter where they struggled together. This fifth chapter is just begging to be continued. Lethe and Soren are so antagonistic towards one another, but what can they do when they're stuck together? That drug sounds deadly. What an invention! I hope you'll come back to this story one day. It is such a gem and a must read for all Soren fans.
kageshoujo chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Here is my promised review...

Great take on Soren, I absolutely adore this fic. Yay, no ikexsoren yaoi stuff! xD I was getting sick of those things being the only stuff that come up when you put 'soren' on the search. This is some great relief...

Soren was greatly in character, awesome how you do it. So far all the other characters are quite themselves as well, so great job. I happen to particularly like the Mia chapter, since the scene was so epic, IMO. That chapter was so well done, apart from the slight mistake of calling the 'tome', the 'tomb'. Yeah you did it twice. xD But it's not something major.

For the Titania chapter I can only cry at the thought that you killed Soren. Chapter was great, but the death of Soren is too depressing. *cries*

Micaiah chapter: Yeah, I don't like her, too. She's too kind. I really like the way Soren snapped at her, that was so in character for Soren. Oh, too bad, I would be interested in seeing Soren and Eliwood (lol).

Lethe: I am a follower of the whole Soren-Lethe thing, so I greatly anticipate the next part. Also great how Soren is humanized in the chapter, his vulnerability showing up, as opposed to the earlier chapters where he's all cold calculating tactician. About time he showed another side of him.

Sorry I'm all praises... can't quite put up a proper critique, but I just love the fic, simple.

As for suggestions... maybe try Ena? (I really like her) It doesn't have to be romantic, but I figure they're both tacticians so that might be a starting ground, and the fact that Soren has dragon blood. I know it's hard... but I'm not obliging you to, but it would be great to see what you would come up with.

Awaiting next chapters! :D Hope you get to update soon and srsly finish this!

kageshoujo chapter 5 . 4/23/2009

anyways, I have come to tell you i downloaded this fic... it seems cool and I shall read it at hoome! (I only rent internet outside... so i can't possibly read this in the shop, it'll cost me) I shall sign a proper review when I have finished, so wait for it!
HaveAHeart0301 chapter 5 . 4/2/2009
The title kind of threw me at first, but your fic's actually quite good. The fifth chapter is especially interesting, and I'm curious as to what will happen next. Nice job on what you have so far. :)
RandomTopic chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
These are really cool! The third chapter was really depressing, but I've really liked the others, particularly the last one with Lethe. Hope you continue!
Fortune Maiden chapter 4 . 1/28/2009
...Wow. Soren really sticks it to her well. In all honesty I'm not too fond of Micaiah either (actually screw the nice act: she too damn weak, slow, "justicy" and annoying.)(The only thing Micaiah has going for her is her appearance otherwise, I hate her!) I don't think I would call them "aquaintances". I wonder who else Soren wouldn't assosiate with. Probably Skrimir and Stefan (and Boyd I guess)(Mia too probably though the pairing is cute)

While Eliwood is too noble (Roy is much better :)), I honestly have nothing against him. I heard girls don't usually hate male characters and vice verse. What do you think?
RubyLin chapter 4 . 1/10/2009
Sorry, I completely missed your note at the bottom of chapter 5. But anyways, I actually like what you're doing with this one. To me this chapter is a nice change from all the other ones because you allowed it to stray a little from the game, and it's always fun to read a story like this.

It's also nice that for once everything isn't resloved or hasn't ended in one chapter. Not that I minded that you did that. It's just that you could do more with multiple chapters.

I'm quite interested to find out what is going to happen to Soren and Lethe in this seemingly impossible situation. With the way Soren's portrayed here, he looks like he's about to lose his sanity. And I'm just hoping for Lethe's sake and his own that he manages to keep himself together.
RubyLin chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
I like how creative you are with the different scenarios that you put Soren in. And I also believe that you have Soren's character down really well, especially with his interactions with each girl. He's a really complex character and you either love him or you hate him, in which case I would say that I love him. (He's actually my favorite character.)

I'm really glad that you did keep him in character. It bothers me to see a story about Soren and he's not acting as would in the game. You've pretty much nailed him down.

I would have to say that my favorite chapter is the one where he and Mia were struggling to survive. It's mostly because the interaction between the two showed that some sort of bond had been formed, and I'm actually fond of opposites. Soren(reserved, a mix of realist/pessimist, anti-social) and Mia(hyper, happy-go-lucky optimist/idealist, sociable) combined really gets me. Not to mention, he's all reason and she's all passion and emotion. I'm not saying that Soren doesn't exhibit any of those two; it's more that he does things intellectually rather than emotionally.

But enough about that. Concerning your writing style, I would have to say that it has captured my attention really well. I was caught up with each chapter, and I couldn't stop reading it. You write very well.
Ether-Cloud chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
I've actually seen this before. But I've never really urged myself to read it. Now that I have, I have to say: You characterize Soren like you ARE Soren! That's funny, but I'm slightly in awe at how amazingly you've written him! Not just him, everything else! (Pretty screwed up when he got killed in Titania's chapters, course, I have a thing with my favorite characters dying. Then again, who doesn't?) You've never smelled before? [O_o;] Wow, interesting way to view the world. Sorry, that sounds rude, heh.

[And, don’t worry Soren & Ilyana lovers, those two will come after.]

I like that you try to keep it perfectly balanced with all [Soren/Female] pairings from the Tellius series. Personally, I do favor Soren and Ilyana. Something about it just makes me love the possible interaction that they could have.

Very well written, wonderfully detailed and I have added this to my favs. Bravo, Sorenfangirl04, I give you a "Bravo" and my applause.
zoey chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Wow. This is amazing. I love your accurate portrayal of Soren, the character interaction . . . everything! The Titania one made me seriously want to cry.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »