Reviews for My Angel
twiFan-1234 chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Amazing story! x
twilighter105 chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Are u continuing? It was very good.
principessa-della-mafia chapter 14 . 2/8/2011
i love this chapter im glad it went a bit fast cause i dont think that i could actually take them being apart for to long love it plz update soon
bethxclay chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
O.M.G, I love this story, i can't wait to see what happens between Bella and Edward, it is a really good story, your a really good writter :)
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 14 . 9/25/2010
Yaaay there together! And Bella totally gave me a scare when she wa at the cliff… I'm so happy that they kissed and r together they r totally meant to be! Thanks for these awesome chapters can't wait to see how u finish it! Update when u can I'll be waiting:-)
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
Shit! Why did Bella have act like that don't get me wrong I understand her point of view on this it's just that I hate to see them separated:'(
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 12 . 9/25/2010
Yes! He finally told her! Why do I get felling Bella likes away alot? Anways at least she knows now:)
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
Awww that was o nice of Edward to get the pride and predice book fo her. It really made her happy:) ugh and when is Lauren gonna stop being such a horrid person! I really hate the about her.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 10 . 9/25/2010
Aw:( why did Bella had to tell him that and he should have told her who he was…and yaaay he finally realized he is in love with her:-] I also love that she still sleeps with Berry and dreams about her angel:-)
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 9 . 9/25/2010
Stupid Lauren and Jessica! I really hate them here they are beyond mean! I'm glad Edward ran to her and told the Lauren and Jessica what he thought of them. Yeah go Edward!
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 8 . 9/25/2010
Wow Edward is really miserable…at least he's distracting himself a bit. Or so I think.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 7 . 9/25/2010
Wow didn't see this coming. Bella's gone…how r they gonna meet or should I say where are they gonna meet? It very interesting!
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
He has to go back I bet they r both miserable:(
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 5 . 9/25/2010
Awww he can't leave now! She needs gym so much. Bella is going thru a very hard time now an she only has Angela. She's a very good friend a kinda friend I would want to have:)
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 4 . 9/25/2010
Love the presents that Edward gave they were a great present for a little girl. It very deepressing to see Bella like that cuz she is so young her life should be filled with happiness at time of her life. Instead she feels unwanted:'-(

I'm loving the story so much it's great can't wait to see how it unravels itself.