Reviews for Curiosity
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
*chews popcorn* Hm. *chews more popcorn* Hmm. *chews even MORE popcorn and gives a disgruntled sigh*

Darn. How I wanted to pick on you about something...and then you go and write a perfect little piece that leaves me absolutely speechless. *poutage* You are so unfair. ;)

I loved this, Zay! I loved the whole kiss, and how GENTLE and CAUTIOUS Jack was with her. *pointed look* The perfect Jack, I think...gone, and yet still keeps a little bit of his humor and carelessness at the end.

Amazing job! And don't you dare argue with me. *pout* That would not be fair. lol

Write more pirates!

*hugs*
angelofmynightmare chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
Heeheehee, the perverts kissing in front of other crew mates! Shocking!

Nice story, I liked it. Update soon?

-k
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
love it! this did actually happen btw
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
I liked this scene much better than the one in the movie, which is saying something, because i absolutely love the movie. You had amazing detail in this.
Ron Lover6789 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is lovely. Probingly gentle.

Nice work. Truthfully. It is wonderful.
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
God, that was brilliant! Pity that it doesn't happen in reality! Excellent job!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Small explosion? What could that be? -ponders- Is Elizabeth now suicidal? Kidding.

Favorite line;

"...But she had, and here they were, sporting the essence of the other on their sinful lips..."

I don't know why, but I just adored that.

A great drabble love - and it's okay we all have time where we just... write and not work for hours fixing it. I do it all the time.

I totally loved it. You're awsome, this drabble is awsome, the characters were in-character, and the kiss was awsome, and just, you rock. xD

Write more luv. We need genius like this on here.

Luff,

Liz
Nytd chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
We all know this is much closer to what should have happened that day!

Nicely written and I enjoyed reading this a lot.

Quite a vignette about quite a kiss!

Cheers!

Nytd
TheMuleteer chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Oh, well done. VERY well done, indeed. This is one of the very few Sparrabeth fics that is both set in-film AND is also good.

"Curiosity is a funny little thing"? I say again, nicely done.

Can't wait to see more from you on this site!