Reviews for Another Time Crash Nine Meets Ten
OodSigma'sAssistant chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
LOVED IT! You write duo Doctor stories well, especially when you use my favorite, Christopher Eccleston and my second favorite, David Tennant! Both fantastic Doctors and this was one fantastic story!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
YES! This is wonderful! I soooo wish that Christopher Eccleston hadn't left so early. He was a fantastic (pardon the completely over-quoted catchphrase) Ninth Doctor, and I miss him! He was my first Doctor, and my favorite so far. But yeah, getting back on topic, it is a great story. Please, keep on writing!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Poor Doctor. I wish Rose never had to go! You wrote this well, by-the-way. I loved it!
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hilarious, I always wanted my favorite doctor, Nine, to meet my second fav, Ten, and you did do it justice. I loved it
ReachingTheLost777 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
"This is a paradox? I'm… you? That's what I become?" the ninth Doctor looked horrified. "A pretty boy in converses?"

hahaha that's funny

great fic P
niver chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Wonderful.
Sonic Jules chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Ohh! That was too good to be so damned short!

Tee hee!

Loved the clever banter between the two, er, the one, um ... him. You had them both spot-on.

Sweet!
charli3 chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
'There’s a skinny prat in the Tardis' LOL too true (some of the time anyway)...sigh now your making me miss nine again! I'd love the doctor to backwards regenerate back to nine since David wants to go...THAT would make ME happy.
piratesaurusrex chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I love it! "Rose! Come here! There's a skinny prat in the Tardis!" I laughed aloud at that...awesome story!
Gamine Madcap chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Huh. Well...coulda built more into it. I've always wanted to see 9 meet 10. At least you threw in the pretty boy, though...I know that's what Nine would have called him. Keep up the great work!
JoeyRachel4Eva chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Wow, I loved it!

Great Job!
KittyKat835 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
yes you did it justice! it was great! although you could have made it longer, funnier, like real time crash, but i still loved it! gimme chocky bar! :D
Deltree chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I really like this! Good job!