Reviews for Tokka Week
ShadeandthePonies chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
XD this is almost funnier than the first chapter. Amazing job.
ShadeandthePonies chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This rocks! Very descriptive and well written, and nit a hint of OOCness. I love how you write Sokka! Great job with this!
MinisterSweetGoodKid chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I liked this one. It felt like a gap-filler to the end of 'The Western Air Temple' episode. I love gap-fillers, even though are like a thousand ways of doing them, and this one, though my first, is an absolute favorite. Well done.
tomboy 26 chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
I love the way you write Toph and Sokka .. so witty and absolutely hilarious. National Drinking Buddies DAy just became a new holiday for me lol.

I loved all these stories but especially the first one cause I'm a perv like that lol .
No name chapter 5 . 7/14/2010
This story is wonderfully touching and truthful : it shows just how much Sokka counts for Toph, and how much Sokka loves her in return, even if he is with Suki. They go so well together, if it wasn't for the age difference, Sokka would probably have realized that Toph is more than just a friend to him... oh well! For now, she is just a little girl, but soon enough she'll grow up into the woman of his dreams... and then he won't be that oblivious to his own feelings!
limey404 chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
oh man invaderk, i seriously just teared up when i read this. this story just made my day. : D great writing!
Kichigai Hi chapter 3 . 8/20/2008
The Tokka interaction is just amazing. I love how even though they're so different, they just seem to click together. The whole thing does have a relaxing feel as well as light and humorous. Very very awesome. Oh and lol at the "scandalized Katara", heh, that sent me into giggles - you have no idea how much giggles are needed right now. :)
loaned chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
cool, this was awesome, keep up the good work.
Kichigai Hi chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
Woah. I found that a powerful drabble right there. Lol, yeah, that's quite a shift from the last one but just as awesome. Angst is great - plus great emotion and setting - it's... woah.
Kichigai Hi chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This one was a riot! Haha! I so really really enjoyed this one, I love your sense of humor. From the first word to the last it was great - your oneshots made me fall for Tokka a long time ago, and it's been a great ride. Also, it's good to be somewhat self-critical, but don't be too hard on yourself. You have always cranked out great stories, AU, future-fic, or whatever. ;)

Hit 'n Fav!
pokey chapter 5 . 8/7/2008
I almost cried when space sword and boomerang were sacraficed for Toph. I'm glad you gave them back to sokka.
pokey chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This is so awesome. Best druken sokka-toph hook up. Ever. Favortie part is when they are lying about the day they didn't die...to each other.
SimplySarah1221 chapter 5 . 8/6/2008
sokka's jumble of words oddly made sense

i loved this one, toph planning and scheming something special

for sokka.

i can imagine her doing all that behind the scenes stuff.

bravo, well written
Amaniachwen chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
This was interesting and ve' enjoyable! Thanks for the post!

Amaniachwen, Fellow Tokka Week Supporter and Writer
The One And Only Lobster chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
Oh wow. This was perfect (besides two spelling errors; "writing" for "writhing" and "and" for "any," in case you want to fix it). It was just amazing. Why can't I favorite this MORE? There needs to be an uber-favorite option.