Reviews for Simple Gifts
The Wolf chapter 4 . 1/22
Amazing job. Im pretty much speechless, thank you for writing this story, with the Doctor learning from his companions. Thank you again, this story was a perfect way to start my day. Keep up the good work and Allon-sy!
Toaofwriting chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Beautiful job. Very well done indeed, with the companions' lives and characterizations :)
Clever Lass chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Lovely and heart-touching story. Even for non-fans of classic Who like I am, this was still enjoyable.
Music Marauder chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
I wanted to kick Davros in the face during that bit. Thanks for having the Brig do it for me...although in a slightly better way because he helped the Doctor. I loved seeing glimpses of some of his past companions...and Bessie! Thanks for posting. :D

Mmmmm...chocolate cake! Sounds like a right awesome idea, so now I have to go off and find some of my own. C:
PhoenixWytch chapter 4 . 11/7/2009

_

loved it
Captain Loconut chapter 4 . 2/27/2009
GO BRIG!

i can not say that enough

brig is love

and so is doc

and this is all good

you will most probably win
Captain Loconut chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
you know the doctor has never been to Australia?

i hate that, we australians are so aweosome!

the closest he got was tegan but he need to come to aus really he does

this was good and i nope your head isn't too big from my praise
Captain Loconut chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
well hello again, it is me here to give you a healthy ego boost

i swear when i read about the aztec book i made the weirdest noise, i was like a 'nee shus shus shus' you made that noise happen with your aweosmeness

that was funny, sad and brilliant
Captain Loconut chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
BESSIE!

when i get a car, it will be a yellow roadster and i will call it Bessie

congrats on the SECOND cot nomination

holy mackerel you must be good
Otter Child chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
Oh, grand sigh. THis was sweet and really right. Good work.
timano chapter 4 . 10/14/2008
A marvelous story that brought tears to my eyes. Really!

It beautifully wraps up ... well, wraps up the Doctor's past, really. And it was wonderful to see the Brig again. 10 out of 10 stars, at least.
Zephyrfox chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Tears for the first past of the chapter and smiles at the end. It was wonderful. :)
Zephyrfox chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
"He was like magic and chaos, and he showed me the whole Universe. I used to blame him for everything that went wrong, you know. But I came to understand, after awhile, it wasn't him at all."

I never liked Tegan, but this makes me reconsider.