Reviews for The Cold Polonaise
tisay chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
update-_-
Countess Kuran chapter 8 . 4/28/2012
Great chapter!
Countess Kuran chapter 7 . 4/28/2012
Adding this to my fav! lol '
onliafaze chapter 17 . 3/17/2012
It's about freaking time Kahoko told Azuma off
kiss2lips chapter 18 . 2/26/2011
OMG! Loving it XD MaoLen Forever! I never really liked Kohoko, I think she's too oblivious for my taste! love your work do ccontinue :(( Coz I love the way it's going. Hahaha Don't leave your fans hanging : coz we might just cry :(( Ok? I'm looking forward to your works ok? love it once again :D
Suhki chapter 18 . 10/4/2010
You are a born writer. Your description ... the words you used to start a new chapter kept me into the story. Good wrting style Thanks I can;t wait for Azuma and Kaho to be together
Sachi chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Very nice intro of the character. I like the way you write. Keep on writing. Thanks.
Alohagirl chapter 18 . 9/29/2010
It is past midnight and I can't just drop this-I need to finish it now. The addition of the new characters enriches the storyline. I would love to know how you are going to have Azuma & Kahu be together. I love to see Len finds his true love too. Thanks
TheBloodyArrow chapter 18 . 9/17/2010
love your story update soon!
zenophobiaz chapter 18 . 7/26/2010
...*tilts head* there is no more? *frown and unhappy* aw... I want more... *checks story's last updated date* ... *sad* Nooooo it's been a year since you last updated? No! I hope you have discontinued this story and that you are planning on updating it! _ I would be so sad if you didn't!

The story is getting even more interesting now! I wannaknow what happens next! I feel so bad for Kaho... that must really hurt... I can relate to her... _ I hope kaho will have a 'happy' ending with Azuma! And sand for Maori and Len! *sad smile*

thank you so much for all of your hard work and this awesome story that you have written! I have had so much fun reading this and I enjoy it a whole lot! I certainly hope that you will continue this story! :) until next time (if there is one) best wishes always!
zenophobiaz chapter 10 . 7/26/2010
This chapter was so emotional. I felt tears welling in my eyes when I read the part where Maori was arguing with her mom... :'(

You have done an awesome job thank you so so so much for all of your hard work! Onto the next chapter
zenophobiaz chapter 8 . 7/26/2010
Hehe yay It is sorta easier to differeniate them now that they are referred to with first names. :)

I love how Neuro suggested the concur participants to refer to each other on first name basis! XD lol Now Kaho has to call Azuma by his given name hehe

Azuma... Hehe glad he has luck on his side. Len, huh. Wonder what happened...

Tomorrow at the amusement park will be fun! :)

Oooo I wanna know who those four people that thought the thought "that's why we/you are here..." I think one is Kanayan, then Ryoutaro and maybe Neuro or Maori and/or Azuma... Lol or maybe even Len... Mind telling me?

Thank you so much for all of your hard work! You have done so well on this chapter! Onto the next chapter *cheers*
zenophobiaz chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
I like this story a while lot so far :3 I have had fun reading it. I do feel a little bad for Neuro tho, but I am glad both she and Azuma are alike and can confide in each other. Oh yeah... Just a suggestion, maybe to separate the Yunokis better, you use their given names like instead of having "...Yunoki said with a smirk", it's "...Azuma said with a smirk." because it might be easier to understand who is talking or acting sometimes... But it's just a suggestion.

Also... For this sentence: [Yunoki found her sister starring at the window...] I think the "her" should be a "his" coz I believe that Azuma is male... *nervous laugh* I just thought I should point that out. :) Miyabi has a twin Kawai!

Hehe thank you so much for this awesome story and all of your hard work! I have had fun I love the azuma-kahoko pairing hehe you have done an amazing job and onto the next chapters *cheers*
Eunnie chapter 18 . 10/5/2009
D: I love the story and how its shaping up, but I can't wait to see Maori and Len together, and Azuma and Kahoko together! T_T It pains me to see that its the opposite right now. ;-;
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 18 . 7/13/2009
GAH! I want to read more! (even though this was a long chapter :P)

I love how conniving both Azuma and Maori can be :D

one question though...why did you change back to last names? kaho is calling len 'tsukimori-kun' again, etc...

also some constructive critiscm-get a beta reader to proof-read your stories for grammatical errors and such. I would love to, seeing as I love this story so much :D

so great job so far and keep up the good work! hurry with the next chapter please!