Reviews for Fairy Tale Ending
G0ldThrone chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
this was an amazing story one of the best I ever read
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
C.C., it's NOT the time for pizza. Poor Rolo.
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I really like how this was written out and the princess and prince reference to Lelouch and Rolo. :)
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
This was truly short but sweet. It took me a minute or two to realize that Rolo was the princess... for some reason I thought it was Nunnally and the father was the witch not C.C. but I like your version better.

I like how the fairytale ties so well with the story and I knew just as the princess had an awful ending it would happen to poor Rolo. I sort of really do hope Lelouch misses Rolo. He might have done some awful things in the anime but I really think he truly loved Lelouch in the end. So kudos on an interesting story.
Eloquent Snow chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That was really good. I'm not sure if i should cry or smile. the best touch and the heart of the story was the witch and princess. i absolutely loved it.
living.this.lie chapter 1 . 4/29/2010

i loved this. amazing. made me feel, i don't know but this was really good.

i like the whole fairlytale aspect of it. i felt like i was reading one. and i feel so sorry for rolo!
anyway awesome writing.
LiiZ-wa chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw ;B - hippo is sad but we thought it was good ;D
vodkaquiet chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
*claps* Interesting, beautifully-written, and in character too. :D
shiai10 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh yes i absolutely loved this story if only lulu was more evil like this in the series. lol Great job!
honeybiscuit chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Autotheists chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I understand why you chose the ending you did, because you wrote this before episode 19 aired, however, I think you treated Rolo's death really cheaply. I liked the entire story up until that point. If I were you, I'd actually go back and change the ending in light of Rolo's actual death, but that's just me.

Other than that, the mimi-fairy tale in italics works very well with the actual story.
ManicAvidEvilCookie chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Aww! I love this, but I wish it were longer.
shenweiyangtze chapter 1 . 1/28/2009

No-! OMGwarsh! I don't know how to feel? Its- it's so great! I'm speechless! Awesome work! But I'm left feeling so CONFLICTED! Argh! I don't know what else to say other than BRAVO...(?)But you kinda took away my favorite character.*cries*

So conflicted! Undeniably great work!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Very interesting story; I liked it a lot!