Reviews for Diary of an Angry Daughter of Hermione
Saissa chapter 2 . 1/7
I always wondered about the R/Hr ship at the end of the series. Ron and Hermione have absolutely NOTHING in common except for Hogwarts and Harry. She is smart, bossy and opinionated and all he cares about is food and Quidditch.

I have no problems with your rant at the end of this fic.
Sasha404 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
this is perfect. i do hate ron bashing fics most of the time, but i enjoyed this one. perhaps because harry was bashed as well. plus you've gotta love george, and fleur, i love fleur and really want her and hermione to be close.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
Terrific!
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I've read this story a lot of times and I think you should of made Hrry and the Weasley's very sorry and not killed of Rose just humiliated Ron and that bitch Ginny Weasley. though not a bad story but not a good one either sorry.
SNolon chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Wow, fantastic story. Well done! :)
tanadhari chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Wow. Just, wow. No words for this. Sad, tragic, and exactly what I needed at this moment. Can I join your 'I Hate R/Hr Fan Club'. Don't know what JKR was thinking...

Anyway, about the story; well-written, emotional, and :D.
zissy chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
wow, this was... something else. i really liked you point of view and they way the 'happy' weasley family is falling apart.
Nytefyre chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Dark and angsty, but good. Don't particularly think Fred's Fun Fings works... shrug
OnginalMaz chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
While I am a hug Ron/Hermoine shipper (like absolutely massive) I actually find this an interesting interpretation. I don't people should be 'given you hate' for it since fanfiction is about how each person sees events because we've all watched and read the same series, but the amount of different stories on hear is astounding. While I don't even agree with this a little bit, sorry but I adore them, I can see where you're comic from and I'm sure anyone who's had a similar idea of them too will appreciate you having written it.
MSCOCO chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
wow i see this happening good job.
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
I like. I'm into Ginny and Molly bashing. Not the whole Weasley family, just those two. Maybe Ron once in a while. Those three are my least favorites of the family.

I really like how you put George in. I love the twins and always look for stories that put them in.
Reader chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
I do not likw RonxHermione. For many reasons but mostly because it tells me that very intelligent ambitient girls are losers who must take the first best male that shows them tiniest speck of attention. It tells me that smart girls basically have no self-worth. So no, I do not like RonxHermione.

But what bothers me the most about the whole Harry Potter-verse is what you nailed in this story: Harry was never a good friend to Hermione. Throught the books she was the only person unquestionably loyal to him. For Hermione Harry came before everything, her family, her reputation, her ambiotions (she did miss a schoolyear for him). Harry on the other hand brooded and played Quidditch and sort of existed, waiting to die.

It's actually the other reason why RonxHemrione isnt feaseable: Ron betrayed Harry by leaving them during the hunt. It is difficult for me to see even canon!Hermione with her focus on Harry forgiving that.

The Golden Trio is a bluff.
Schurmann chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I wasn't going to comment until I got to your paragraph and read this line:

Sadly, that would be unrealistic, though enormously fun.

Funny, being unrealistic did not stop you from writing this story.
Schurmann chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I realize that, for reasons that escape me, that there are those who hate the Weasley family.

You are aware, aren't you, that these are fictional character? They were created by someone who obviously loved them, as characters, very much. I have to wonder why you waste so much time and energy on something that I, if I felt a single percent as you do, would never go near again.

This is very disturbing.
uwishuwerecool chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
well written i love and hate it- hate cause ron s anoying