Reviews for Diary of an Angry Daughter of Hermione
tigersmeleth chapter 2 . 9/23
This is one of the best arguments as to why Hermione and Ron just don't work out. Given how they snipe at each other in the books, your scenario isn't far off. The last chapter with George was heartbreaking. Bravo!
anon chapter 2 . 8/31
This is one of the most stupid fics I've ever read (and I'm including My Immortal in that). It's so ridiculous, out of character, and extremely poorly written. I'm sorry, but this was such a waste of my time.
Just-Granger-ine chapter 2 . 8/11
Well thanks I am crying now..
AMMiss chapter 2 . 7/18
I absolutely love this plot! I was crying my eyes out and then... I got inspired! But none of that on here! I'll possibly PM you after this review to gain permission if I go after my plot branching off this. And again, none of that here, continue to the paragraph bellow.

I like how you had George the Cunning come out and save the day and wreck the clan. And in the first chapter, as I mentioned at the top, I was balling my eyes out about Hermione and Rose, the poor dear had to see her mother dying slowly like that and everyone just either brushed it off or put it away for another time, except for Fleur and Penny - those two are sweethearts on my list. Kingsley is an awesome, awesome character, I'm singing high praises for him right now. I feel sorry for Arthur because he is still with Molly who thinks she has done no wrong. :( Shame on you Molly, SHAME!
McGonagall is a fantastic headmistress, just kind and understanding and although I'm saddened by Rose's suicide (or possible suicide from what your PS AN has said) I mean, I know that I won't be able to understand anything of what she, or any other people who are suffering from hard times may be going through but that doesn't mean that my heart can't go out for them!
I do hope that Rose and a healthier more free-willed Hermione are reunited in Death/Afterlife/However-One-Wants-To-Call-It. Those two were really close, Rose was the Momma's Girl and Hugo is the Daddy's Boy... although maybe not for any longer due to George's speculations.

Your writing is fantastic and I'll be closing up this Review now so;
Happy Writing on any current or future works of yours! You are an fantastic author.
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 2 . 7/18
So you pretty much bashed everyone but Hermione. You're clearly a Hermione fangirl/boy.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
I would say I love this story, but it was so sad. Don't get me wrong, this is not a flame. I like the story. It is exactly how I imagine a relationship between the two to be. He's a greedy, jealous, bigoted, and lazy a** F-er (I try to keep my comments PG13). The best thing Ron could have done would be if he sacrificed his life for Fred's in the final battle. The twins are worthy of Hermione. Maybe Charlie and Bill in a few scenarios. However, I'm a die hard VK/HG fan and I wish there were more of that pairing out there in the fanfiction universe.

Keep writing your lovely stories. They are all well written and captivating. Did I mention I like Hermione with Viktor...hint, hint.

#JusticeForKinsley #EndChildAbuseNOW
BMS chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
Seriously, Way too much anger in this.
Depressing too.
Well written though.
Saissa chapter 2 . 1/7/2015
I always wondered about the R/Hr ship at the end of the series. Ron and Hermione have absolutely NOTHING in common except for Hogwarts and Harry. She is smart, bossy and opinionated and all he cares about is food and Quidditch.

I have no problems with your rant at the end of this fic.
Sasha404 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
this is perfect. i do hate ron bashing fics most of the time, but i enjoyed this one. perhaps because harry was bashed as well. plus you've gotta love george, and fleur, i love fleur and really want her and hermione to be close.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/18/2014
SereniteRose chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I've read this story a lot of times and I think you should of made Hrry and the Weasley's very sorry and not killed of Rose just humiliated Ron and that bitch Ginny Weasley. though not a bad story but not a good one either sorry.
SNolon chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Wow, fantastic story. Well done! :)
tanadhari chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Wow. Just, wow. No words for this. Sad, tragic, and exactly what I needed at this moment. Can I join your 'I Hate R/Hr Fan Club'. Don't know what JKR was thinking...

Anyway, about the story; well-written, emotional, and :D.
zissy chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
wow, this was... something else. i really liked you point of view and they way the 'happy' weasley family is falling apart.
Nytefyre chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Dark and angsty, but good. Don't particularly think Fred's Fun Fings works... shrug