Reviews for Of Ice Skating and Online Chats
snow chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
I love it! But there are some spelling errors. But, it's a really good story! Keep it up! :)
LLuNarEcLiPsE chapter 4 . 3/21/2011
INTERESTING
Sincerely C chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
Though your story is good in it's own aspects, it is against the rules of this site.

The chatroom format of some parts of your stories are against the rules.

I would suggest either editing your story so that all of it is in normal story format, or moving it to other sites like DeviantArt, which are better suited for this type of story and allow it.
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
I add you, now so I can't loss you. LOL XD
mugiwaraya chapter 7 . 12/5/2009
ilove silver/wolfie/kit blabla x3
Art Of Writing chapter 10 . 10/20/2009
Aw! I so love this story! Can't stop! Need more Sasusaku moments! Yeah I'm adicted to that paring! Wo! Great and love it by the way!
Art Of Writing chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
love it
TheCrazyGurlz chapter 10 . 9/26/2009
R U CRAZY? This story is FREAKING awesome! Hilarious, sweet, some action what more can u ask? :P Only a slight problem...u need 2 work on your grammar. No offense but it's not very good Anywayz luv the srory
Sharpclaws chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
Great story! I loved it.
CheeryBlossomx3 chapter 3 . 9/11/2009
Haha. Hilarious. Update soon.
AcidRainDance chapter 3 . 9/10/2009
Of course you got reported! It's simple to see why. You have this story under the COMPLETED section, when you are still writing it. Be smart and take it off the completed or it's just going to keep getting reported.
GoodyTwoShoes chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Entries not allowed:

2. One or two liners.

3. MST: comments inserted in between the flow of a copied story.

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.

5. Any form of interactive entry: choose your adventure, second person/you based, Q&As, and etc.

6. Chat/script format and keyboard dialogue based entries.

Your story is not allowed under section 6 of the guidelines.

You have been reported.
BraeBrae Baby chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Hehe I likie! I've never been iceskating but it sounds like fun!

CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU PUT UP CHAPPIE 3!

x