Reviews for The Do's and Don'ts
guest chapter 1 . 4/4
"You're my second choice" hahahaha
Loved it, very funny indeed!
S chapter 1 . 3/21
Lol! Aang second choice for brother in law award.
Mai should have had at least a line.
Nice!
jen chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Spirits I wish this was an actual episode. I would have been laughing so hard
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ok this was funny. I'm really picky about Zutara's and a lot of them I can't read because the authors tend to bypass a lot of very crucial facts about ATLA just so they can get the outcome they want. But this was great, I kinda wished Sokka would've gone all stunned big brother on them, but really I can't complain.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This is perfection. Okay? Okay.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Absolutely beautiful!

Though I do wonder how exactly Mai would respond to that.

And how would Zutara start now..? They'd be too embarassed to even look at each other.

TOPH WILL FIND A WAY
THAT SNEAKY BADGER MOLE
helloorangekat chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I don't like Mai either x) She had some scenes where she was actually nice and not bitter in ATLA bit I still don't like her. Some grammar errors but still a funny story!
Mad Zia Magdalena chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
XDXDXD This is so perfect. I can totally see this happening. I'm pretty sure that yes, Zuko and Katara are so dense they'd need to be forced together to understand their feeling.
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I'm sorry mai.. I don't like you either
Xyra Kaze chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This was the stupidest story I have ever read but it was the most funny and one of the best. Lol I love it!
Mookspink17 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
hahaha omg i love Toph awesome story
TeenAnimeOtaku chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Not gonna lie, that was cute. Toph is one of the best characters to write herself.
Great oneshot!
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
ROTFLOL :D that was the funniest 'Toph is a badass' fic I have ever read. BLESS YOU :)
12D3 Gorillaz chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Can't tell if this is meant to mock Zutara or support it... I mock it personally, but huh... The over-the-top-ness makes me wonder...

Either way, funny fic.
lalamnmgirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is a very cute one-shot, absolutely beautiful