Reviews for The Do's and Don'ts
Liooness chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
lol, that was great! great job and i can see toph doing that. love it!
prettygirl17 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
And then Sparky decides that hey, maybe I should be with the good guys because I suck at being a bad guy!

Lol. I really liked this whole thing. Each of the characters were great! I enjoy some good Zutara though I am more of a maiko/kataang person. But yeah, this was fantastic. The entire thing, I loved it!
aizuhime chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
LOLOL!That was hilarious!And totally Toph!wahahaaha. hope you make more.:)
Jakia chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh, if only this had happened on the show!

Definitely a favorite. I lol'd.
sparklesthedark chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Ha ha, I loved it!
Inspector Panderp chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
That was great! I love Toph, Zutara is fun, and I rather dislike Mai, so it was like a fieldtrip for me in a nutshell. Katara's 'harping' is very repititive...oh well!
angelstarhikaru chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is... very VERY amusing. Lol, I laughed so hard xD. Keep up the great work. :)
xXSumireXx chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I loved it... hahaha pretty funny...
dddeleteddd chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that was totally toph and totally awesome. A

and horrah for capstara week :D
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
But its all so TRUE! Brill little fic, hope to be seeing more of you, and the likes of this.
Fire-ofthe-Sun chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I loved that! It was so freakin funny!

“ Now, I have never been wrong before, and I am not about to start now, so you two get over your insecurities, dump your safety choices, and get to work on some beautiful, blue eyed firebenders for Iroh right now!”

and "Sorry.” She said without sincerity. “ I just don’t like you.”

were the best lines in the story. TRoph is so awesome!
RBLiz chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
This is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Or it's a blessing from St. Jun. :D
The Employee chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
WHY are you so AMAZING?
Miribai chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Representative from Capstara here. Loved the fic. As I love any fic were Toph is devilishly hooking up Zuko and Katara. And I love love LOVE the line "dump your safety choices" that was perfect and so damn RIGHT!

Great awesome fanfuckingtastic job!
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 8/1/2008