Reviews for Bonnie's Christmas
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Hilarious! Walt Kelly in his "Pogo" comic strip handled this carol in nearly the same way you did many years ago.
jkrust78 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
LOL!

nuff said :)
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Hilarious. A little evil, but hilarious!

Aedan
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Okay, now that was original! I'd never have thought of using nothing but email messages to tell a story. You are one creative thinker.

Poor Junior tries to be romantic and just puts Bonnie in an institution! Birds, rings, ladies, lords. 6.4 million. Bon bon in a straight jacket, Priceless!
Zaratan chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh this is so beyond funny. I can just picture Junior doing something like this. And I didn't even clue in until it got to number 4. And Bonnie's reactions were absolutely perfect.
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Hee! This is both cute and clever.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Hilarious! Yeah, Junior should have thought better about these gifts... then again, he never thinks.

If you reply this, please do it via e-mail; my server is failing.

Keep the good writing.
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
"On first day of Christmas my true love sent me..." Bonnie needed to chill and remember those famous words "Return to sender address unknown..." We all thought Bonnie was romantic!

A nice take on the challenge.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
spectre666 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Well, wheeze, gasp, I see Jr. found out about Bonnie's late night rendesvous with Brick. (G) A most imaginative revenge. Although papa had to have a hand in there somewhere.

Great use of a classic carol.

Well done.

Spectre
JAKT chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Make sure to strap yourself in for this well written piece of humor because this rendition of the old Christmas song is gonna be doing SERIOUS damage to that funny bone with some of the most HYSTERICAL moments you'll ever come across - all the while affecting...other parts of your anatomy with those scenes that cause your imagination to revel with delight at this misunderstood romantic gesture. A reading DELIGHT, featuring first-class storytelling. Well done.

jakt
Kwebs chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
LOL Well done. I still can't stop laughing. Thanks Daccu. LOL
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Quite funny this oldie you brought out in this contest. Excellent play on Bon-Bon and Junior in this tale.

If anyone from the KP'verse could have pulled this off well, it's those two.

CB73
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
It took me an hour to stop laughing at this, and it's so Junior as well. Nicely done.
FireStorm2K7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Now this is both original and funny! Great job